I really did have a lot of fun. I ran around playing and just having fun. I won a whole bunch of tickets and they gave me a crown because I was the birthday boy.

And my cousins were there I just wish my gma and poppop would've came down. Its okaee though I still had fun.

"That's good son. And you welcome you also have to thank ya aunt Debbie and ya dad"

"Where is daddy??"

"I dont know son. Somewhere in this house"

"Imma go look for him" I got up and started walking towards his office.

"Tell him breakfast is ready!!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

I got to his office and he wasn't there. So I walked to the gym and saw him doing push ups.

"Hey dad" I said sitting on the bench.

"Hey lil man. Wssp"

"Nun I just wanted to see where you was at"

"My big man finally seven. How it feel??"

"Good. I had a lot of fun yesterday. Thanks"

He got up, "no prob man. I always got you. Speaking of that I gotta give you ya birthday gift."

"You already gave me the PlayStation"

"Yea buh here, this ya rest of ya gift"

He went in his pocket and pulled out all this money.

"Imma be like you when I get older."

"No you don't son"

"What do you do dad??"

"We'll talk about that later when you get older"

"Okaee" he handed me like five twenties.

"Thanks dad"

"No problem son now go put that up."

I started heading out counting my money, "mom said breakfast done".

Paco's POV

I went and get in the shower in the gym. When I was done I went upstairs to see the triplets in their playpen and Zyaire playing the PlayStation.

I went into the kitchen and sat at the table as Kee washed dishes.

"Good morning babe"

She didn't say nothing back.

"Good morning baby" I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She still didn't say nothing back.

"So you ignoring me now??" I asked against her neck.

"Move"

"Forreal??"

She didn't say anything back so I didn't move. I bent down to kiss her and she moved her head.

"So that's what we doing now??"

She moved from in front of me and handed me a plate then walked out.

"She still mad about last night" I said shaking my head.

I knew she was still going to be mad. First off she don't have her phone and she got a beaten last night. I knew what I set myself up for last night.

I ate while scrolling through my Instagram. I saw a picture of this girl that looked real familiar. To be honest the girl look like Kee. They could be twins if Kee ever had a twin. I went on her page and saw all this pictures of her and Zyaire, with captions like 'my son will always be my heart' and shyt like that.

Then it was this one picture of the triplets and her and the caption read 'my love split into three'.

Yo I don't know who shawty is but she about to get it. I screenshotted all the pictures that had my kids in it and went into my dm's.

Jawn was all in my dm's. I promise you I will never let Kee see this shyt. Even though I don't entertain these thirsty ass bytches I still wouldn't show her because I know how she is.

Instagram Dm's

__always_mines: Babe!! I need help!!

_0fvcks_given: do I know you??

__always_mines: yea

_0fvcks_given: who are you??

__always_mines: the mother of ya kids.

After she sent that last message I just exit out of my dm's and put my phone back into my pocket.

I washed my plate and went upstairs. I walked pass the nursery to see Kee sitting in the rocking chair while breast feeding one of the triplets.

I smiled and went into our room. I laid down on the bed and started going through channels on the TV.

I just settled on Hancock when Kee walked into the room. She walked to the dresser, then to the closet, back to the dresser, into our bathroom and cane back out.

This girl was walking around the room like I wasn't even here. She took her clothes off right in front of me knowing I was watching her. I bit my lip as she stood in the mirror just looking at her body.

She look kind of different but I don't know maybe its just me being horny. She put her towel on and thought she was about to walk pass me.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me. "You still mad at me ma??" I asked kissing on her neck.

She didn't say nothing. I snatched her towel off and laid her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed all on her neck and chest.

"Please stop being mad at me"

"Okaee move Paco"

"Not until you tell me you not mad" I laid on her.

"I'm not mad just move"

"Tell me you love you"

"Love you"

"I don't believe it"

"Owell.. Move"

"Forreal??"

"Move and I'll say it like I mean it"

"No cause you not gone say it" this girl think she slick. I already know her too well and she know that as well.

"Please babe. Just say it and mean it and I'll move"

"I love you Paco!!" She kissed me.

I kissed her back. We had a whole make out session for about five minutes. I was gripping her butt and feeling on her breast while she deepened the kiss. Something was different about that kiss. Something jus don't seem right.

She finally broke the kiss, "Ard now move babe, I gotta get in the shower"

I slowly but surely moved off of her and watched her naked ass walk to the bathroom. While she was in the shower I was on the girl instagram page. She look just like Kee, I can't believe this shyt.

I was broken out of my thoughts by Kee calling me, "Paco!!"

"Yea??"

"Can you bring me my towel??"

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Where my towel??"

"You don't need one"

"Whyy n--

I cut her off by picking her up and walking to the bed.

"Its cold in her Paco"

"It won't be cold for long" I smiled at her and went and locked the door.

"I'm about to get some" I sang in my head.