"Yeah, like I wouldn't recognise a good party cover up," I answered smoothly.

He smiled inanely, "I should have known better."

Lily came over "you better be right" she hobbled past, "otherwise we're going to look like complete idiots."

I muffled a laugh and rolled my eyes at my cousin. She could be such an overthinker at times, but that was why everyone loved her so much.

Lily's POV

We came to a halt outside the Head Dormitory. The door was a picture of a leprechaun who had a pile of gold infront of him which he was counting. I realised that neither Hugo nor I knew the password. And I doubted that Roxanne or Hugos friend knew either.

Luckily (or not so luckily) Scorpius came round the corner. Behind him was the guy that was going out Rose. I think his name was Drake something..Drake Zabini?

"Ahhh, the Gryffindor Crew has eventually decided to grace us with their presence," Scorpius drawled.

I noticed he was wearing black jeans which fit him perfectly and a white v-neck top. Wow he was good looking.

And what was I thinking? Again. I had a boyfriend.

"Hey Presto" he said to the Lepricorn.

"Yes Master!" the Leprechaun sprang to life and the portrait hole sprung open.

From where I was standing I couldn't hear any music but as I stepped into the dorm loud music started. I realised it must have been the Muffliato spell.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Scorpius bowed sarcastically to us. "Over there are the drinks," he pointed to a table in the corner. "Over there are the games," he nodded towards a group of students sat round in a circle in the middle of the room, "and up there is my room..just incase." He winked at me suggestively.

"Why don't you go and stick yourself in a hole," I had to stop myself from thinking about him and then realised what I had just said, turning pink. What on earth was I thinking?

"My pleasure miss potter, just tell me which hole to stick myself in," he smirked and knew he was making me uncomfortable.

I squirmed "how about a black hole?" Then I abruptly walked away not wanting to pursue the awkward conversation anymore.

Roxy followed me. "Told you it was a party," she purred in my ear.

"Okay Roxy, you know your parties. I get it and I'll never doubt you again blah blah blah."

We reached the drinks table. Rox poured herself a firewhisky whilst I reached for the butterbeer.

"No you don't," Rox took the butterbeer away from me. "You are going to have some fun tonight and you can't get drunk on butterbeer...have this," she put a bottle in my hand. It was full of some strong liquid that stung my throat and made my mouth feel on fire. I made a face.

"I can have fun without getting drunk," I replied raising my eyebrows at her.

"Not these days you can't," she said "now drink up." She watched me suspiciously as if as soon as she was gone I was going to throw it in the fire or something. To be fair, that had crossed my mind.

I lifted the bottle to my lips and took a gulp. The fiery liquid burned down my throat again. I had never had something this strong. I had tried firewhisky and had got drunk many times with Roxy before but not this stuff.

"WOW this stuff is strong" I managed to answer.

"See, you're loosening up already... my work here is done," she turned on her heel and headed straight over to where a group of people were dancing.