45

I haven't left my house for the next 10 days, until the holidays were over and I went back to school.

I tried calling Iyera about 75 times, but she either blocked my number, or she just declined every single call.
As for Jimin, I kept staring at his name in my messages, typing then deleting the words on repeat. Or I would just stare at the message window, hoping to see those three little bubbles. Hoping he's writing something, but he never did. I miss him to death.

7:15 in the morning and I'm by the park's wall. 15 minutes earlier than usual. I know he won't come, yet I'm still hoping. And I waited for 30 minutes before accepting the cruel truth that he won't come and hug me. He won't greet me with that big, heart-warming smile, or call my name.

The cold air was freezing me enough to freeze my tears that could form as I walked to school on my own. I was almost late as well, because I spent so much time by that damn wall.

I stood at the door, looking at his desk. He wasn't there. His place was empty. And Iyera ghosted me completely. She passed by me like I don't exist, and sat down without so much as sparing a glance.

Taehyung at least nodded at me, but that was about it.

'Scuse me.' Jimin's voice made my heart race in a second

'Ji-'

I turned to him but he just squeezed past me, walking to his seat without even looking at me. It's like I could hear my heart break all over.

I blinked quickly a few times to erase the tears in my eyes, and went over to my seat, looking down at the ground. This is too much.

'Iye. Can you please look at me?' I asked her, hoping she would be a bit less mad, but she pretended not to hear me and pulled her chair forward so she gets further away

I just stared at Jimin the entire class, hoping he would turn and smile at me just once, just like he always does. But that didn't happen.

When the lunch bell rang, Jimin practically ran out with his bag not even being closed properly. He was the first one out.

Iyera pulled Taehyung out with her, leaving just the same.

I am far from hungry. Food is the last thing on my mind. I slowly packed my things, sniffling as I did it.

Someone running in the hallway ran right into me, knocking me down as well. It must be some first grader or something, because he didn't even look back. He just ran off, leaving me on the ground.

'Ye, are you alright?'

Of course, it just had to be him.

'Jungkook, you're the last person I wanna see right now. Please, leave me alone.' I shrugged him off, picking up my bag from the floor

'Sorry, but it seems I'm the only person you've got right now.' He sighs

'And whose fault is that?! ' I snap at him. 'You cost me my best friend and the guy I love!'

'Look, I get you're hurt, but you can't put all of this on me alone. You are just as much to blame, Yeona. You agreed to see me all that time and not tell anyone, just as much as I did.'

'I'll give you that. That one is just as much on me as it is in you, but everything else you did, is on no one but you. I told you to leave me be so many times I lost count, but you just had to go and tell me you love me and kiss me. It's like you don't listen!'

'Because I do! What do you want me to do?! Just forget about my feelings?!' He snapped back at me

'Yes!' I yelled so loudly it rang down the empty hall. 'I love Jimin. I want to be with him. Not with you. I'm sorry, Jungkook, but your feelings are too little and too late. Months ago I would have given it another thought, but right now, it means nothing to me. I just want him. I'm sorry.' I wanted to be harsh, but seeing his face turn into one of sorrow makes me feel like shit

'Is there nothing left in your heart for me at all?' He looked at me with his eyes full of tears

'I'm sorry, Jay.' That is all I could tell him. It's just how it is. I'm not gonna lie to him.

'I see.' He sniffles and takes a deep breath. 'I'll be out of your way then. God luck with him, Ye.'

My life turned into a mess and a half. And I can't blame anyone but myself and Jungkook. We are both idiots. Maybe we do belong together.

I sat out on the benches, just trying to take deep breaths, but the cold air is only freezing my lungs, making it harder to breathe.

'Jimin.' I barely ever whispered his name as I saw him walking back towards the school. I thought he was with Iye and Tae at lunch.

'Wait, please.' I called after him, and he stopped walking, but he didn't turn. 'Please, give me a minute to explain.'

He turned to me, his face as emotionless as it could be. 'There is not much to explain. You did exactly what you promised you would never do. It's very simple.'

'I know, but-'

'There is no buts, Yeona. How many times did you think I was gonna get over the same thing? There is only so much even my heart can take. Just... just let me be. Give me time.'

I cried silently, just listening to him. 'I love you, Jimin.'

'Right words, wrong time.' He gave a sad smile and then turned and left

I came here to get some air, but all that happened was that I lost even the bit I had.