30

JIMIN POV

'Jungkook.' I leaned onto the doorframe of his class, calling his name. 'A minute.'

I didn't really wait for the reply as I just turned and left. He is too cocky to ignore me.

'Ah, the mighty Jimin comes to me.' He smiles cockily, walking to me. 'What could I possibly help you with?' He asks as he leans on the lockers, crossing his arms

'You know why I'm here.'

'Trouble in paradise?' He smirks

He acts like such a nice guy in the group, but he is such a vile person. Detestable to the point of making me want to throw up at the mere sight of his face.

'I wanna talk to you. I want you to back off and leave her alone.'

'I don't even know what you're on about.' So he's playing dumb

'About all of it. Taehyung and Iyera might be in the dark, but I'm far from it.'

'She actually told you?' He exclaims. 'Wow. Didn't see that coming.' He laughs

'Of course, she told me. She tells me a lot more than you think.'

'So, let me get this straight.' He clears his throat. 'She told you about us, about her feelings, and you still went for her?' His eyebrow cocks. 'Why in the fuck would you ever want to be with someone who loves someone else. Are you dumb or masochistic?'

'That's where you're wrong. It's true she loved you. And it's true she still feels something. But if you paid any attention at all, you would notice that she is falling  for me. So I'm asking you nicely, because I will only do that once, to leave her be.'

'Oh, are you afraid I might swoop in and take her back?' He mocks

'Yes.' I tell him honestly

'Sorry, did you actually just admit it to me?' He looks at me in surprise. 'How do you not feel ashamed? I would die of embarrassment if I were you.' He scoffs

'That's the difference between us. I do not care what happens to me as long as she is happy. But you... You only look at yourself. You make her miserable.'

'Do you really care that much about her that you would put yourself down?'

'Yes, I do.'

'Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but you are probably doing something wrong if you're crawling to me, begging me to back away. It's not me who pulls her back. She comes back to me on her own. I honestly don't know why myself, but why should that matter anyway? I know I can get in her pants an-'

I slammed him back first into the locker, making him grunt because of the impact. There must be a bunch of people just staring at us right now, but I'm this close to beating his ass.

'I asked you nicely once. I will not do that again.' I spat the words out in his face. 'Come close to her again, and I'll break your fingers one by one. Consider that a threat.' I pushed him once more before pulling myself away

'You know...' he starts fixing his shirt. 'I'm sure you are serious. But so am I. It is not my fault she can't love you the way she loves me. I'm just using it better. Maybe you should put up a real fight instead of begging like a pussy. Man up.'

And with that, he turned and went back into his class. I was fuming inside. If I could punch him right now I'd put him to sleep so easily.

It's not even the way he said it. It's not the way he is so cocky. It's the fact that the things he said hold truth to them, and it scares me.

I know what I got myself into when I asked her to be with me. I knew I could end up hurt, and I was ready for it. But I keep falling for her every day more and more.

When she melts into my arms or blushes at something I do, it makes me want to never let go of her. And the fact that he can change all of that is scaring the shit out of me.

I hate that I have to keep looking over my shoulder for what he'll do next. But as long as she is honest with me like she was so far, I think I'll make her mine. Trully and completely mine.