5

A week passed before I blinked, and the house party came along. I haven't gone the first two years because I was a bit too young and my parents were not for it, but the last year I got the okay to do what I want, as long as I don't hurt myself or someone else. That, I can't promise.

'No, no, no. Give me that.' Iyera saw me playing with a hair straightener and snatched it out of my hands. 'Last time I let you do it yourself, you burnt your hand and your hair. Just let me do it.'

She is right. Anything is a weapon in my hands. A weapon of self-destruction.

'I'm not even gonna argue. Just go for it.' I gladly let her take over

She used the straightener to curl my hair but left everything else to me. As clumsy as I am, I'm really good with makeup and such. She loves being my model, and I love doing it.

'I think this is the only time I ever feel safe with giving you a sharp pen and letting you close to my eyes.' She teases

'You say that every single time. One of these days, I'll poke you on purpose.' I tease back. 'And you're done.'

She looked at herself in the mirror and started squealing excitedly, then jumped at me to hug me. 'Thank youuuuu!' She started kissing me all over my face

'Stop it, you gremlin!' I laughed, pushing her away. 'We need to get dressed.'

As always, she left her clothes with me. She's got a younger sister who's 14, and keeps stealing and destroying her clothes, so she hides everything at my place. It's not like Namjoon will take a dress.

*knock knock*

'Come in.'

Namjoon popped his head in, 'Do you need a lift, Ye?' He asks

'No, I'm alright. It's only 10 minutes away. Thank you, though.' I smile at him. Best brother ever.

'Alright.' He smiled back, then left and closed the door behind him

'I can't get over how hot your brother is.' Iyera whines, hanging on my arm. She has had a crush on him since the first time she saw him. Not a serious one. She just thinks he's extremely hot. It's not like she's in love with him or anything.

'I'm sure Taehyung would be happy to hear that.' I snicker. Tae might be calm and friendly, but he is extremely jealous. They had so many fights over that. And her behaviour doesn't help. She keeps finding guys to call hot, which just works him up.

'Okay. Back to clothes.' She walked off the closet, taking out her things. 'So, what are we feeling tonight? Wanna make Jungkook foam a bit?' She wiggles her eyebrow mischievously

'My goal is not to fall on my face. That's about it.' I try to dodge the answer

'No, no. We're gonna make him regret. Here. Put this on.' She grins and passes me a dress from my closet that seems a bit too short. This is not even mine.

'What is this?' I inspect the white cloth she passed me. It has so many cutouts, it looks like a rag.

'I bought that for you especially. Put it on.' She commands

'Iyera, I'm not wearing this crap. It won't cover shit.'

'Just try it out. Please.' She goes a bit softer, so I cave in and agree to try it on

'Oh, damn.' She whistles. 'He will cum in his pants when he sees you.'

'First, that's disgusting. Second, I'm not wearing this. It barely covers me.' I turned around a few times to look at myself in the mirror, and it somehow fits me perfectly, even though it seemed a bit too short at first glance. It hugs my body in all the right places.