31 (+18)

YEONA POV

Jimin
I wanna see you

This man is gonna be the death of me. My heart is constant race lately. Mere mention of his name makes me happy.

Me
Do you wanna come over?

Jimin
What? Seriously😮

Me
I'm alone. You don't have to be afraid of meeting my parents or my brother

Jimin
I'm not sure it's safe for you to be alone with me ;)

Me
Maybe that's what I'm aiming for 😋

Jimin
I'll be there in 3.

Not even 3 minutes passed when my bell went off.

'You didn't really have to run.'

He was leaning over a little, breathing deeply, catching his breath. His hair was flying in all directions from the running. He didn't even tie his shoelaces.

'Of course, I did. I missed you.' He walked in and wrapped his arms around me

'I missed you, too.' I giggle. 'But you need to calm down. Your heart is going to explode.'

'Kay, kay. I'll do that.' He chuckled and took off his jacket, hanging it on the hanger

'So, what were you doing until now?' He asks

'I was in my room. Not much.'

'Can I see your room?' As if I could even say no when he smiles like this

'Follow me, Mister Park.' I take his hand, pulling him along

'Mister Park.' he giggles. 'Business mode on.'

I took him up the stairs and walked down to the last door on the right. 'Here we go. The magical land where I spend 90% of my time in the house. Have fun.'

'I kind of expected everything to have round corners or at least have the corners covered. Maybe some bubblewrap or something.' He was looking around, teasing me. 'But this is such a girl's room.' He chuckles

'Well.. I am a girl.'

'Oh, I'm aware.' He smiled, still walking around the room and observing. I just figured I'd sit on my bed and watch him

Grey sweatpants really are like magic on guys. And he is no exemption. He also seems to have a better ass than most women. Unfair.

'I know I was joking about being alone with you, but now I'm wondering if you actually wanted me here for that.'

'Huh?'

He points to the mirror on the wall behind him, explaining with a simple gesture that he saw me in the mirror gawking at him.

'Sorry.' Can the earth swallow me whole, please?

'What are you sorry for?' He comes over, sitting next to me. I was trying not to look at him as I was embarrassed about getting caught, but he turned my face to him. 'I wish you would look at me like that more.'

'I do.' It would be hard not to. The more I fall for him, the more attractive he gets. And he is crazy attractive even without me falling for him. Which I definitely am. I can feel it with every passing moment.

'You... do?' He sounded a bit surprised by the look on his face

I nodded lightly into the palm of his hand. 'I do. More than you think.'

He tried so hard not to smile hard, biting into his bottom lip. Into that plump, perfect lip.

Just looking at his lips, the memories of our last kiss came back to me, filling my mind and heart with desire. I loved the way he kissed me.