"So, we should go look for her, then?" Jason asked. "How many are we? Ten? How much ground can we cover?"

"Well, Sonic can cover quite a bit," Nicole pointed out. "Tails can observe from the sky. Knuckles can take the rooftops. You two have your E-Gears. The rest of us can ask around?"

Jason nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Grab the walkies."

**********

Fiona let out a chuckle as she kicked a soccer ball. Two human kids tried to stop it, but the ball still rolled into a net they had set up in Central Park. "Score!" She cheered, raising her hands.

"You're amazing," one of the kids said as they fetched the ball.

Fiona smiled and glanced over at the Freedom Fighters' tower, seeing her targets all heading out on patrol. "Sorry to bail, kiddies, but I got work to do."

The children waved her good-bye before she ran off to go stalk her prey. "Come back soon!" One called after her.

"Not a damn chance," she muttered to herself.

After she crossed the road and made it to the sidewalk, she saw her target walking among the crowd

After she crossed the road and made it to the sidewalk, she saw her target walking among the crowd. The yellow cat wasn't looking for her, so she didn't feel the need to be stealthy. She simply followed behind, hoping the cat would go somewhere more private. After a bit of walking, they took a left down Park Avenue and passed by the Urban Garden Center.

As they turned right down East 112th St., Fiona looked around for Sonic and looked up for Tails, Jason, or Blaze. Looking to her right, she saw an alley coming up that looked like it led into a small parking area behind a large building. Perfect for what she wanted. She quickly moved forward until she was directly behind the yellow cat.

She then delivered a quick blow to her lower back, making the cat gasp in pain. In her daze, Fiona grabbed her and forced her into the alley, out of view of pedestrians. She then threw her into a trash can. The cat hit it with a yelp and a crash as both she and the trash can fell over.

"Honey, is it?" Fiona asked, punching her left palm.

Honey looked up at her with a groan. "Who are you?"

"Fiona."

Honey placed her hand on the tipped trash can for support as she got to her feet. "You with the ones who hit the subway?"

The fox shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not," she said as she made her advance. "But that's the least of your worries right now."

Honey sighed and grabbed the trash can lid before throwing it at her opponent. Fiona rolled out of the way as Honey ran up the wall and kicked off into a gliding kick. Fiona grabbed her foot and threw her into a car. Honey hit it hard and slid to the side as Fiona missed and punched out a window. Honey delivered to blows to the fox's chest and then an uppercut, knocking her away.