⋆。°✩Chapter 14: Strange Desire⋆。°✩

"Look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotized, he'll take you're heart and you must pay the price, you'll think you're in paradise and one day you'll find out that he wears a disguise."
- Angel Eyes, ABBA

-
(Craig's POV from the past chapter)

The face I couldn't withstand came; standing in front of me with the box I threw away from last night. How bold of him to do so.

Naively, Tweek let him in without my consent, thinking he is one of the friends I used to talk about to him. I couldn't blame him nor point the blame on him because he clearly didn't know who he just encountered. - Otherside on that, I couldn't bring myself to actually get mad at him. It's like I'm more gentler around him and that he is somewhat a fragile creature I just want to gatekeep to the whole world like he was my little secret.

But the thought of Tweek became an afterthought for now, for the menace standing in the same room as me boils my patience alive. I couldn't bare his presence down to his ugly gothic booths up to his long curly, vintage-styled hairstyle. The face I ought to forget, the presence I desperately ran away from. What does he want from me now?

"Craig, a friend of you visited you!" Tweek exclaimed happily.

I turned to look at him and there, our eyes both met. My stomach fell down with anger, that I wanna just stand up and push him away out of my house, but of course, I couldn't do that with Tweek being around. I was shock and petrified by the sudden visit of his presence; giving me more reason to despise him more.

"Oh." I said in a stern tone. "I don't think I know him, Tweek.." I said, looking away. The site of him is a hellfire. Him being next to Tweek felt like an incubus, standing next to such beautiful heavenly scenery ruined by his nearness.

"Must be a wrong lot, I'll go try knocking on the other doors.." he responded. "Sorry."

"Oh but, we're a-actually baking cupcakes after this game, m-maybe you should come and help us!" Tweek, replied. Which led me to a shock and gave him a glare as a sign for him to stop this mockery, he's quite slow but he eventually got the signal. - making him laugh and glare at me back.

"I'd love to but...it's a shame I'm running on an urgent errands right now." he said while walking towards the door and stepping out of it.

I then immediately looked over to Tweek and yelled at him to lock the doors. Which made me laugh a bit for how cute he looks like as he panickily slammed the door shut and rapidly double locked the it.

"HOLY SHIT, I'm SO SO SORRY." Tweek said. "What the fuck dude. That was weird." We both laughed his fear off making the once shady living room gleam up and filled by flashing colors. We we're the only ones at home at that current hour so we loudly laughed the embarrassment as much as we want.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

As planned, Tweek did his thing. Baking cupcakes. He saw the potential of mom's kitchen set up so he brought his skills to mine. But unfortunately, I have no clue on how to do such, so I ended up just helping him by handing the things he needed.

I was talking about space, but I almost couldn't finish telling him everything because I kept getting distracted with his pretty smile whenever he turns to look at me, I couldn't hold back to smile as well. I love how his eyes squints together when he smiles and the way his cheeks creates such cute wormholes of dimples making his features more unique than the people I have layed eyes upon. Sure, there are a lot of people who may have those features but his version is my favorite.