⋆。°✩Chapter 4: Fruit Punch⋆。°✩

"Call me on the phone at three, I talk to you while half asleep complaining 'bout your mother so I take you to the cemetery; rant to me I like the sound, I like your voice, I like your mouth"
- Fool, Cavetown (Lemon boy, 2018)

-

I found myself hanging out with the blonde freak I just met a few weeks ago. Well, almost a month now. Does that counts him as a close friend then?

We we're laying down in the grass lands, under the shade of the mango tree above us. It's 3PM and its supposed to be scourging hot but the wind from the coast makes up to it. There we talked for hours about things of our interests. - Tweak Tweek. Where shall I start? He likes these mocha and strong black coffees that stains his teeth. - He didn't even told me, I just noticed because every time we hang out, he often brings this small coffee cups everywhere. I find it interesting.

His hair smells like those fruit punch shampoos; its so soft and vibrant. - Reminds me of sunflower fields and sea anemones for the way it strokes up and down and with his Jolly laughs and personality. His smile is infectious; he makes everyday feel like a summer fantasy.

"It's really nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today" He said.

"You didn't talk to you're parents?" I asked curiously

"No, I'm home alone during these days, they went on a business trip, apparently."

"Oh, well going back, what you said was...shocking."I smiled and then took a sip on the beverage on my hand.

There was silence. But I can't seem to bare it so I started to shoot for the stars once again.

"It's really nice talking to you."

"Thanks! You too, I really enjoy all you're space stuffs." He replied with a smile.

"Crazy. I didn't know you we're actually paying attention to me hyper fixating." I laughed.
"Who wouldn't? You make things so interesting. I remember you talking about your multiple universes theory. I really do believe that because like you said, we are all made of star dusts, therefore, we are all connected." He stated, like he already knows it by heart.

"That's true. Quite flattered that you actually know that by heart."

"Wouldn't that be crazy if we're still connected in other universes? There's probably a universe where I have 4 eyes!" He laughed. - He then placed his two hands; making eye circles then placing it above his head replicating an "alien"

"What are you doing?" I asked with a grin in my mouth. That grin was automatic, I can feel my cheeks stood up and I can't even help but let it be as it is.

"I'm an alien and I will dominate you!!!" He yelled. Then we both let out a good laugh; That joke was a bit gushy, but it was so cute. Wait what? Cute? What the fuck. How cheesy. UGH!

He kept on talking about long lists of ideas he could think about and I can't help but stare at his sage eyes. Not sure why, maybe I'm jealous or just admiring it gleam.

The wind rushing to his face makes his features more noticeable and I'd like to keep it that way; I want to know more about it as it brags its beauty silently.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚

(Tweek's POV)

Hours have passed and the sun has settled down, making the night conquer its domain. We both parted ways and returned to our respective homes before the night hits its strike.

Normal night like usual.

I scrolled through my phone for continuous hours as I lay my head on my room. - Not until I got a call from an unknown caller. A bit annoyed to be honest. I was enjoying the silence of my room and all of sudden its streak was interrupted by some idiotic person who cannot have some deepshit respect. Calling at midnight? Hello? Who are you; my secret lover? Bullshit.

I groaned as I flip myself to the other side of the bed, I got out then I stood up to answer the call.

"What?!" I answered as I leaned looking at my window. I cannot be bothered by who is it anymore, I'm too star struck to put up a lovely tone.

"Geez, why so angry? Did I disturb you?" the dialer chuckled.

Shit. My stomach dropped but in a way it was filled with a whole damn zoo as the unknown dialer on the other side of the phone started speaking with its faintly familiar monotone voice.

"C-Craig..?" I struggle to pick my words.
"Good midnight. - or maybe just midnight, you seem mad."

"Look I was just star strucked I'm really sorry" I can hear him laughing on the other line. His laugh is soothing; I can't help but smile.

"Open you're door." 3 words that made my stomach even drop lower.
"What..?"

"I'm on you're front porch, open you're door" He whispered.

"YOU'RE INSANE." I immediately rushed downstairs with caution to open the door for him; and there his tall silhouette lays. His dark sparrow wolf cut layered by his blue knitted cap with stars, His over sized skater boy band shirt, and his pajamas with stars is what he presented himself in. He brought some snacks, a cigarette and a lighter with him.

"Hi-" He mouthed but I interrupted him and dragged him in and left the door shut. I held his hand immediately; pulling him up to my room so we both won't be caught by my or his parents. Because apparently, my parents went home EARLIER than they we're supposed to' from their business trip. Which made me piss off a little.

I locked my room and layered the door with a desk. To be sure.

"Geez, I just came over for a snack  and some late night talks AND I brought the snacks. It's not like you're gonna be the one I'm eating." He laughed as he puts his stuffs down on my bed. I felt a flush of heat running towards my whole body as he said those words out loud. I couldn't help but look away from his sight and pretend that I'm searching for something.

"You're parents and mine doesn't have the same culture you idiot. AND THAT CIGARETTE YOU BETTER NOT LIGHT IT UP IN MY ROOM." I rolled my eyes. At this point I sound like a mom scolding my imaginary son.

He went silent, but he still got his smile on as he ignores my mumbling. He then lay half at my bed, opening some bags of chips.

"Grab some" He told me as he leans the bag closer to my reach. I half lay next to him and took some chips that I can consume for the meanwhile.

"Thanks."

"I told my mom about this, don't worry." He winked, but that wink seems devious. I don't trust it, but still, I never knew his presence would make such difference. I can't help but give in.

We talked a lot. From tv shows, politics, interests, to personal stuffs. He said he hated his haircut, but if I we're to say, it looks good anyway. I kinda wondered where he got it, the wolfcut suits him so much. But looking back with the old photos he has shown me of him, this is the first time he got a long haircut, explains the way he still hated it; his still adjusting.

"You're hair looks good." I pointed out.
"Is it?" He chuckled as he kept scrolling on his phone. His vision is pacing towards me and his phone back and fourth.

"Yeah, I'd be happy if you take that hat off to reveal it more."
"I love it when you lie like this" He laughs, putting his phone down and taking off his hat. Revealing a rock star-like haircut. He looks so cool, that wording it out loud isn't enough to describe how.

We continued to talk for hours until the chips and conversation starters ran out. Respectfully, as a good host, I left the bed up to him and I slept on my bed end couch; We called it a night.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁✰

🥚

‧₊˚✩彡End of chapter 4‧₊˚✩彡