✨[Act 3, Scene 5]✨

a/n: When it comes to outfits I will provide a reference for my own sake, but ofc this a reader insert so you're very much welcome to ignore the description. However (mainly directed towards very specific wattpad readers), I do NOT want to read passive aggressive comments that are like "um? i wouldn't wear that" or "i don't like the color pink" PLEASE SHUT--

Confused.

Reluctant.

But also, maybe a little bit intrigued.

That's how (Y/N) felt that particularly sunny Saturday morning while watching Tsuchiya file through a rack of dresses.

I literally didn't even want to go out today.

She chewed on a piece of gum while the black haired girl pulled out a strapless sea-foam green dress.

"What do you think of this, (Y/N)?" She asked, excitedly.

"Um... The color is cute, but it looks like the material it's made out of would get really uncomfortable throughout the day," (Y/N) advised.

"Oh... I see, I see!"

(Y/N) watched the girl go back to looking through the clothes.

How did— nope I know exactly how. But why did it have to be me?

Not to mention... Asano seemed to want to pry a little too much...

~~~~

"(L/N), what did you mean when you said those things to Tsuchiya?"

(Y/N) turned around, looking directly into Gakushu's violet eyes. After Tsuchiya declared a time and location for their so-called "friend date", (Y/N) excused herself to get a breath of fresh air.

In other words, she excused herself to go whine and complain to herself in the girls' bathroom.

Instead, Gakushu had followed her out. Therefore, she had to answer his question. She assumed he was referring to the conversation that he had listened to during lunch about Tsuchiya's relationship with Seo and more importantly, (Y/N)'s concerns about her own soulmate bond.

"I meant nothing of it."

"Do not lie to me."

Her body tensed when she met his scowl. He continued, "Were you truly empathizing with her?"

(Y/N) scoffed. She was already in an irritated mood after Tsuchiya's declaration. She didn't want her feelings to be interrogated.

"Do you really think I'd be so naive to say something like that?" She asked, "I only said that I felt that way about my soulmate to give a sense of credibility. Evidently, it made her trust me more."

"So... You said that as manipulation tactic?" Gakushu's eyebrow twitched.

"Yes," She nodded, "Wouldn't you have done the same?"

Gakushu's lips pressed into a thin line. Noticing that she was not receiving a response, (Y/N) turned around and began to walk away.

"Do you seriously truly that I cannot tell that you're still lying to me?"

She paused her steps.

"Why would I lie about that?"

"Because I know you are too genuine to use such methods."

Gakushu could not see her facial expression.

(Y/N) challenged him, "Then what does that say about you?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 06, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Strawberry Blondजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें