✨[Act 2, Scene 7]✨

a/n: GUYS LOOK AT THIS FANART! Annixzy Amethyst on Quotev drew Yumiko and she looks absolutely adorable I love her sm 🥰

Deceitful.

Cunning.

Venomous.

Those were words that could describe Tsubaki Yeong. Well, at least Tomoya Seo could describe her that way, especially after witnessing the intense conversation she had with (Y/N).

"(L/N) is already Yeong's speech advisor."

Seo breathed hard after sprinting down the stairs all the way from the fourth floor to the second one. People stared at him like he was a mad man, but it still got him to the student council room in record time.

"Did you... run all the way over here?" Ren questioned.

"Never mind that, what did you just say?" Gakushu asked.

"You both need to forget about (L/N)," Seo said while gasping for air. He finally caught his breath and finished what he was saying, "Yeong has already claimed her as her stupid speech advisor.

"On top of that, you both gotta get away from her. You especially, Ren, because they're gonna use you to win."

Ren tilted his head and then gestured to his kettle, "Why do I feel like you're exaggerating? Also, cup of tea?"

"I swear, I'm not exaggerating," Seo stated, taking firm steps towards the two of them and shutting the door behind him, "You should have seen the conversation they just had. And no, I hate tea."

"So you eavesdropped?" Gakushu raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"Don't give me that look!" Seo exclaimed, "You would have done the same if you saw (L/N) —who came in here and provoked you to work even harder— go into the same room with your opponent!"

"I suppose I would have," Gakushu nodded, "What exactly happened?"

Gakushu didn't expect the news Seo just brought to him, but he wasn't exactly surprised. Albeit, the news stung a little bit considering he went out of his way to go over to her house when she was looking distraught, but he had to be reasonable. There was a very good reason why he considered her a good candidate as his speech advisor, which is what he assumed was the same reason Tsubaki considered her too. (Y/N) was highly capable of leading a debate to her own favor, so who wouldn't ask her to be their speech advisor?

Yes, she's scary if you're the wrong person, but not terrible.

His question was, Why on earth would she ever accept an offer from Yeong? She's friends with Ren. Unless if he did something, I don't see why she would ever use him for her own victory. Even if they're on opposing sides, (L/N) is too much of an honest person to do something like that.

"Listen," Seo sat himself on a chair and slumped back, crossing his arms, "She's just bad news. You guys would know this if you ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME."

"Seo, just tell us what they said in their conversation," Gakushu said, exasperated. He genuinely did not want to hear him complain about (Y/N) for five minutes straight.

"Fine," The brunette grumbled, "Yeong most definitely asked (L/N) to meet her there because (L/N) told her to get straight to the point. It started out with Yeong plainly asking her to be her speech advisor. She went on to basically slander Asano and straight up call him a 'dictator'. She called herself an 'angel' and then said some bullcrap about how she can't do it without (L/N).