✨[Act 2, Scene 6]✨

Karma Akabane.

(Y/N) (L/N).

Gakushu Asano.

In Kunugigaoka High School, these three students were known a golden trio among a very certain group of people. This group being the students who could be considered "obsessed" with scoring the highest grades. Why specifically these three? Well, that's pretty obvious.

Those three were constantly fighting each other for the number one spot, and even all tied in first place during third term finals last year. Not only that, but they all hail from the same junior high school. Two of them being from the mysterious little satellite building with the supernatural teacher who broke the internet.

A petite girl with short brown hair pulled into a half-up, half-down hairstyle scrolled through her laptop. She wore her grey school uniform since she had just gotten back from school.

"Karma Akabane, (Y/N) (L/N), and Gakushu Asano."

The girl analyzed the three from the information she had gained.

All of them score fairly high on all subjects. Starting with Akabane, he specializes in mathematics. Thing about him is that he can be could be considered a bit of a delinquent. He often gets in fights with other delinquents, but is incredibly intelligent. He's mischievous and rebellious, but knows how to get things done when needed. However, he's not the type to cooperate with a complete stranger, so he may be hard to convince. In regards to his relations with the other two, he's friends with (L/N). As for Asano, not so much. There's a certain animosity between them, but they still respect each other as rivals.

(L/N) has a very good way with words. Not the most popular, but has a... weird cult following in school. This is due to the constant scowl on her face and the mature air around her, making her unapproachable. You can tell exactly when she's judging you. Old gossip from last year lingers among the nosy second years, calling her selfish and cold with a heart of ice. But anyone smart enough can see that's not true. Her disposition just gives her the ability to filter out those fools. She is well-liked among teachers and third years, as well as a few second and first years. She is friends with Akabane and classmates with Asano, although she is not very close with Asano and I often see her giving him a very certain deplorable look. An important thing to note is that she's on very good terms with Ren Sakakibara, Asano's right hand man.

Last, but not least... Student Council President Gakushu Asano and commander of the Big Five. He stands above all the rest on a social standard, even the two aforementioned. A natural leader, but everyone can see right through him. No one dares to question him, and is actually quite loved by portion of the female population. Loaded with charisma, yet holds everyone at an arms length, even his associates in the student council. He excels in everything. He is manipulative, and makes an attempt to be the main puppeteer. His father is Gakuho Asano, former chairman of Kunugigaoka Junior High school. Their relationship is still quite rough, so I can imagine how that affects his performance at school. From what I know, he's not at all close to Akabane, nor is he close to (L/N). He's irritated by the former, and gives the cold shoulder to the latter.

The girl smiles, I may not place top five in all subjects during exams, but socially, I think I can compete. Since the other two are already not in his corner, they're immune to his manipulation.

"Gakushu Asano, I will tear you apart using the people around you. You will regret the day you deny me of what I rightfully deserve. I will be the new leader of Kunugigaoka High School."