"Open your eyes and look up, I'm right here." He commands, his cock slipping further and further between my walls. "Watch me when I'm fucking your pretty little pussy."

Asher's the one in charge now. I open my eyes, squinting at first. There he is. On top. He's so fucking hot. "Oh shit. Do that again. Say that again."

"That's it baby. I'm right here."He grunts, brown eyes twinkling above as he's sliding out of my warm core. "In. Your. Pretty. Little. Pussy."

Every word is received with a thrust.

Oh God. He's made it clear as day. The sound of his voice naturally makes my pussy clench around him and I can't control myself. It's him I'm going to explode for.

There's no way I haven't died here.

I don't know how I hold myself up the entire time but I do it ruining my vocal cords. Whimpering, gasping, I'm certain I also sob. Pressure bubbles inside of me, on the verge of spilling over. A high pitched moan rips my throat apart when his cock pushes deeper into me. "I've never been fucked this good before." I pant below him. I no longer have control over my own words and thoughts. At this point he owns me. I admit. There's no one who will get me off this way.

He increases the pleasure, massaging my clit with his middle and index finger then he taps his rings against me. Jesus. I'm convinced he wants me to see stars. "Mmm."I hum, forcing myself to keep looking at him. I plant my sweaty hands into the floorboard and watch the man who turned my world upside down.

"Come again for me."He bends his knees and pushes himself into me with a violent thrust, keeping my leg in his bay.

"Asher."I cry, my pitch is a little different than before. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm going to come."

He keeps going and going, holding me with an intense gaze further setting me on fire. Showing me how he can fuck me. How he can make me feel. Pressure twists in my gut. Sparks fly across my skin. It's.... "Please."

Then he takes it all away.

He pulls out of me, helping me up from the floor so swiftly I almost yelp. Face to face with the man who's given me multiple orgasms in one night, I don't get to catch my breath before his lips are colliding with mine again. Chest rising and falling, I still don't let go of him. In fact, I'm holding onto him tighter than I ever have. I let him kiss the life out of me because I can. I would rather have this proximity than breathing. My body presses up against his hard chest, the tingling sensation affects the tip of my toes to the back of my neck. The slickness of our tongues thrusting one another's kick up the notch of the wet encounter we're sharing. I rake my long fingers through his dark hair tugging him like I need him under my skin.

When we pull apart, that's when I exhale deeply, his breathing ragged against my right cheek. "How about you get on your fours?"He purrs, licking my skin with his tongue.

I'm liking every part of him. The part that whimpers, the part that's in charge. The part that says dirty things to me. He's hot as hell. I climb onto my bed, sweaty in all places. Asher follows suit on the knees behind me.

Resting my head on the mattress, my knees sink into the softness and I tuck my arms at the back of my thighs letting my ass raise. "This is how you're going to get it because my upper half won't function now." I know why he pulled me up from the floor now. If we stayed any longer, it would've gotten uncomfortable.

"That's perfect."He comments, letting me have it how I prefer as he lines himself up. "I just want to feel your come."

Slowly, he seeps into me. "There's nothing better than being inside of you."He sighs in contentment, fingers digging into my hips. It's not long before he removes one hand and smacks me across the left cheek.