Chapter 27

<<mature content!>>

RILEY

ASHER DISPOSES THE CONDOM IN THE BATHROOM.

Another one of Chase Atlantic's song blasts around my bedroom. How long is that playlist? I'm not complaining though because the music has such a vibe. It honestly just makes me want to fuck all night long. Asher returns butt ass naked and without a word, crushes his mouth into mine. I take it full force even though my lips are still swollen, parting them while my eyes fall shut cause I'm already lost in the feel of him. The fire inside me ignites again a thousand times when he cups the back of my head and deepens the kiss.

"Tired yet?" He murmurs against my mouth.

A little. "I can take more of you." I smile into the kiss. It's a bold statement I know but I'm dead serious. I'll take every drop he decides to hand out. I'll do anything he asks me to. I just want more.

"Oh, you have stamina?"He drags my bottom lip with his teeth and when he lets go, he appears to be pleased before ducking his head and sucking on my jugular. A needy moan comes from me. "It's all about you tonight. I'll give you more." He says, edging my sensitive flesh with his teeth. "Get on the floor."

The words vibrate through my bones.

I might be greedy but so is he. I love it.

He releases me and I bend my knees and sit on the floor like I'm obedient. He doesn't need to give me the order twice. I watch him pace towards his clothes shattered on the floor where he retrieves a new pack of condoms. I steer my mind away from wondering how many he has in that wallet of his. "What are we doing?" I'm not sure how to maneuver here.

"Listen to my instructions. Lay on your back and lift your legs."

I spring into action, he stops talking when I get into formation. Looks like I've caught onto the right position or he's impressed. Maybe it's both. A proud look glazed over his features afterwards. I'm on my back with my legs lifted, ankles on each side of my head. The moment I heard 'legs' I knew the position he was going for. The butter churner. It's not easy to maneuver at all but the pleasure it'll bring me is indescribable. I can almost taste it. Feel it. Something about that let's my core throb and ache. The thought of sharing eye contact with Asher again when he's on top of me this way makes me feral.

"Good girl."He praises in a husky voice, putting on the new condom. "Fuck me cause you're so beautiful like this."He admires every inch on display, letting my insides light up like firecrackers. "Are you ready?"

I can't wait.

Can't he tell how excited I am?

"Yes. Come on." I sink my teeth into my bottom lip.

Anticipation builds within my core. Blood rushes to my head and face. I'm in the clouds. Smoking a cigarette doesn't come close. I'd trade or swap them out just to get a taste of this again. Every step he takes in my direction speeds up the beat of my heart. He positions himself with each foot on either side of me. Until finally, Asher squats. My back suddenly becomes my best friend and I use my hands to press against it, holding myself up so I don't come crashing down.

He plunges into me without warning, elevating one of my legs. A sound I can't decipher flies out of my mouth. My walls squeeze his cock every moment he sinks into me which receives a groan from him. Each time tougher than the first. The friction between us is unbearable, I'm surprised my front wall is capable of taking this much deep penetration. I cry out his name like it's all I know to do. It's crazy how quickly this man finds my G-spot. Pounding over and over. My breathing quickens with every deep thrust, my eyes rolling back in my head.