Chapter 19

RILEY

I LIKE THIS SIDE OF ASHER.

I'm sucking on my fingers and he tastes like sugar with a hint of tanginess but it's fine. I like it.

Honestly? This is probably the craziest thing I've ever done. Although intimate, this is someone else's room and the person doesn't know. Should this be a secret to the grave? And should I feel bad? Cause I don't. No. I don't feel bad that I'm here inside this room— which belongs to the girl who stole my art work— getting freaky with my brother's teammate.

There's something thrilling about this. Trying to silence my orgasmic screams so the people that stayed back in their dorms for thanksgiving don't hear. The fact that I haven't screamed like that in so long feels super foreign. I really needed the release.

But also the risk of getting caught or someone hearing is hot. I mean, come on, if anyone heard, which they probably have if the walls are thin. The neighbors would be horny I can bet my money on it. Science proves it.

What we just did was earth shattering.

If I was hearing my neighbors moaning and grunting, I'd be jealous. Then of course, aroused. Not for my neighbors but just hearing the sounds makes anyone tingle. It's just the truth.

Being here with Asher and hearing him claim I'm his now makes my body warm. Is he wrong? This is the guy that gets my pussy throbbing and if I don't have that feeling then I don't like the person I'm around. And I like Asher. I said it. I like him. My friends know. He knows. I know.

When I pop my fingers out of my mouth, he doesn't let me say anything. He speaks instead. "Now taste us together."

Then he kisses me hard. His mouth warms against mine, soft lips part and our tongues dance together with what we've created. Asher steals the air out of my lungs and I can't seem to let go. It's like he has the power to give me air and take it away. I tug him closer to my body, mild skin touching. His calloused hands cup my cheeks and his head tilts in the opposite direction as the kiss deepens to another level.

My heart's pounding and every touch of his stubble on my skin sends tremors through me. I get where he's going with this. We taste good together. There's not a specific taste to describe or pinpoint what it's actually like. This is something only the two of us could understand. I heave my hand through his hair with his beanie gone and he groans into the kiss. I, on the other hand, moan when his teeth nibble my bottom lip as he pulls away. We're left panting, and I know I'll think about this all night.

"But I'm only going to push you away." I blurt out. It's too late when I've already said it. He knows what I mean.

I also can't deny that a guy who makes me scream and come will own my body even if I'm scared to admit it. I get butterflies when we kiss, I get tingles when we touch, my pussy clenches when he speaks. I'm not stupid. He's the only guy that makes me feel alive and it's scary.

"Is that what you meant when you said I couldn't handle you?" He asks, his thumb padding against my bottom lip. "Because I'm letting you know right now that I want you." He's straightforward and to the point with it. "And I'm going to have you."

My body shivers. He just showed me that he could in fact handle me in every single department. I should be thrown off by his statement because how does he know that he's going to have me?

Then my brain clicks.

Men aren't complicated. They know what they want. Who they want. He's serious that he wants me and I knew that deep down since he invited me for breakfast the day after I babysat his son. But he doesn't know that I run away when I catch feelings. Because I'm scared of getting hurt. That's one of my fears if it's not clear. I act all tough and icy but hey, I got a heart and I don't want it to be cracked down the middle.