17. Hospital trip

Not edited!!!
•Issac•
When Maria left the table I got a call from my dad. I leave the table and answer the call. "Hello" He says. "Is there something wrong" I question. "I can't just talk to my son" I know he's rolling his eyes. I walk up the stairs slowly talking to him.

"Son, This attack will be very hard since it's at the ball" My father states. I roll my eyes as Lily walks past me going to Maria's room. "Well father it's good to because-" I get cut off by a horrified scream. I turn to look towards the room and I see lily backing away. "Son what was that" I ignore my father.

I go and look in the room to see Maria on the ground with blood spots everywhere and cuts on her body. Blake and Matthew come running up the stairs to see what happened. I drop my phone in schock. I run up to her and examine what happened.

I see a knife by her thighs. I turn my head to see Lily shaking and Matthew trying to comfort her. Blake is calling the doctors down. I hold Maria in my arms and kiss her forehead.

After everything I've been through I've never seen nothing like this. After 2 minutes the doctors come running in. They take her from my arms and rush down the stairs. One of the doctors come up to me.

"Do you know exactly what happened, Mr Russo" She asks. "No, I came in after I heard a scream and I saw her on the floor unconscious" I state

"Okay thank you for the information" She says and walks off. I get my phone from off the floor to see my father hung up.

I call her mom because she deserves to know her daughter is hospitalized. Her mom answers after the first ring. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER" She yells. "Calm down Mrs D'Angelo, We found her in her room unconscious but we're going to the hospital now" I say calmly.

"We're in the plane back right now" She says and hangs up. I walk towards my Ferrari. I get in and sped out the gates. I speed in between cars and run red lights. When I make it to the hospital I see Lily paseing back and forward and Matthew on the phone with someone. I turn to my left and see Blake flirting with a young daughter and Diego at a vending machine. I roll my eyes and sit down in a chair next to the Matthew.

A doctor comes up to us. "Are y'all here for Maria D'Angelo" She questions. I stand up "Yes". "Follow me" She walks down a hallway, we all follow.

She opens a door to reveal Maria sleep on a bed. We all sit down. I look at Maria sleeping peacefully. She's even beautiful in her sleep. Her beauty can't even be described in words, I don't know why should do a thing like this.

I sigh and go on my phone to check messages.

                                        ——
                                    •Maria•
I flutter my eyes open to everyone staring at me. I gag when I saw Blake's face. Lily runs up to me "Bitch don't ever scare me like that" She hugs me

Blake comes up and hugs me too. "Did you know you're even uglier when you sleep" He chuckles. I roll my eyes. Matthew walks over "Hey you good" He questions. "Yes I'm fine" I say.

Diego just looks at me. I roll my eyes and look at Issac who's giving me a death stare. Before he says anything all of our parents come running in.

"Ahh my baby" My mom cries. "I'm fine" I state.
"My principessa, what happened" My dad puts a strand of my hair behind my ear

"I don't want to talk about it please" I say. "Fine but the doctors said that you can come out tomorrow" My dad says, I nod

Issac clears his throat and everyone gets out. He stands up and hugs me. "You scared me, love" He says. "I'm sorry" I hug him back. He puts his head into my neck. "Don't ever do that again, please" He practically begs.

"Are you begging" I smirk. He gets up and shakes his head no. "Mhm" I chuckle.

His phone dings. He grabs it out of his pocket and reads the messages. His facial expression turned into irritation. "I'm sorry love, I have to leave be safe for me" He kisses my forehead. I nod in understandment.

"Oh before I forget here" He hands me the ring he alway wears. He left the room and I admire the ring it has his initials engraved  I.R.

I decided to go to the bathroom. It's in the room so it's not a far walk. I get up and go.

After I'm done I wash my hands and walk out. A black figure comes out of no where and covers my mouth. My face turned into worry.

I feel a needle go into my neck and black dots form into my eyes. Not again... I think to myself. Before I knew it I'm unconscious just facing darkness.
                                        ——
                                     •Issac•
I forgot my knife in the room. So I walk back in there to see Maria gone.

I start going crazy checking all in the room and bathroom. No sign of her. "Fuck fuck fuck" I say to myself. I slide my back down the door covering my face.

This is all my fault I should've never left her.
————————————————————————
HEYYYYYY LOVES,  another chapter done ✅
Honestly  who do y'all think is behind her kidnapping?

Word count: 964

ANYWAYS I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT BYEEEEE🫶🏽🫶🏽

Don't forget to vote and comment (not forcing)‼️‼️