16. Attack

Not edited!!
TW: Self harm⚠️
                                   •Maria•
After 3 hours it's finally 6. I'm late but I don't care. As I'm about to leave my phone starts to go off, I look to see and it's the group chat.

Girly pops🤪
Issac: Maria get your ass in this conference room before I drag you down here.

Blake: Me personally, I wouldn't take that ria

Me: Oh both of you shut up

Issac: Oh so you want me to?

Lily:👀

Matthew: Ria just get down here.

Me: FINE JUST ALL OF YOU SHUT UP.

Mason: So we're taking orders from mr.introverted now?

Matthew: You wanna go Mason?

Aaron: All of you be quiet before I cut your tongues off

Issac: I dare you too.

Me: EVERYONE SHUT UP. Issac I'll be there in 2 minutes damn.

Issac: Hurry up woman

I roll my eyes and walked out my room. When I got into the conference room, all eyes went to me. I lock eyes with Issac who is sitting in the leader chair. All the men stand up when he does.

He brings up his finger to tell me to come here. I walk over with all the stares. He held out his hand and I took it. He sat down in the chair then he grabbed my waist and gently lifted me onto his lap.

Everyone sat down and Issac cleared his throat. "Earlier today the Russians attacked Maria and her friend. They're getting more stronger and smarter. We already have our parents out there starting wars but we're starting a secret attack." He says with a cold expression. "The Russians have taken it to far by trying to kidnap Maria many times. So the attack will be at the mafia ball in 3 weeks, so be prepared." He says, "Any questions" He asks.

A familiar man raises his hand. Issac nods for him to speak. "Why are we doing a dangerous attack just for a little slut" He chuckles to himself like he's funny.

When Issac is about to speak I cut him off. "I don't who your calling a slut when you were raised by one. And watch who your calling a slut because I can ruin your whole existing with two buttons." I say, and the man has a shocked expression on his face.

I roll my eyes and see Isaac smirking in the corner of my eye. "Well I guess that's all the questions" Issac chuckles deeply

Issac gets me off his lap and stands. Everyone stands. He grabs my arm and walks towards the door. He turns to everyone "You have 3 weeks to be ready" He turns away and walks out the door still holding onto my arm.

"Uh you can let go now" I stand my ground. He stops and side eyes me then continues to the dining room where Lily, Matthew and Blake were.

I sit down and he sits next to me. A maid comes up to us, "Hi Mrs. D'Angelo and Mr.Russo" She holds out her hand politely, she seams new. I don't shake her hand neither does Issac. She puts her hand back "What flavor would you like for the dessert today" She asks.

"Chocolate" "Strawberry" Me and issac both say at the same time. I turn my head as fast as I can.
"Strawberry" I say stern, "Chocolate" He says with a cold expression

I grab my knife from under my leg. I get up and straddle his lap, I hold the knife up to his neck. "I said strawberry" I glare at him. He grabs his gun and holds it up to my head. "And I said chocolate" His minty breath fills the space between us. I don't realize how close we are

"Awe such lovebirds" Blake says, We both turn our heads to him and aim our weapons at his head.

"Wow wow calm down psychos" He backs away from his food. Lily turns to the new maid "Just have a chocolate cake with strawberry icing" She smiles. The maid nods and walks away.

I roll my eyes and gets off of Issac's lap. I walk away from the table. I didn't eat anything because I wasn't hungry anyways.

Now to think about it I haven't ate in a few days. Eh it's okay. I get to my room and scroll on tiktok. I see this really pretty girl on my fyp.

She's so perfect how? Small nose, Skinny but curvy body, big boobs and a big ass. She's so beautiful why can't I look like that.

I get up and go look in the mirror. I'm so different from her. Small boobs, barely have an ass, big nose, and I have jo curves. I just look like a square.

I sigh and go into the bathroom. I grab my knife that's under the cabinet and go back to the mirror. I sit down and open my legs.

I start to cut deep into my upper thighs, cut after cut more and more tears come down. I'll never get to be pretty.

I move the knife to my wrists and slice them open. Blood starts to drip down my legs and hands. I'm starting to get a little lightheaded.

I continue to slice my wrists until I can't feel the pain no more. Black dots come into my eyes and suddenly I just feel my body fall with no feeling left and just darkness.

————————————————————————
HEYYYYYY, IM BACK WIT ANOTHER CHAPTERR. 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Word count: 959

Well what do you think? Will someone come and find her or will she just be left to bleed out on her bedroom floor? We'll see🤷🏽‍♀️

ANYWAYS HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT BYEEEEEE❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment (not forcing)‼️