Chapter 23

WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU TAPPED THAT STAR!

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

𝕴 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 Hospital wing. Trang was sitting in a chair, holding Remus who was fast asleep. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were both sitting by Bill, Fleur wide awake in a nearby chair. Neville was still asleep though Luna was nowhere to be seen. I supposed she'd gone back to the Ravenclaw tower.

Dad and Tonks were still at the far end of the room, talking. Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were gone, probably back at the Gryffindor Tower. Madam Pomfrey came bustling over once she saw that I had returned.

"Good, now I can finish healing these burns." She started plastering paste all down one leg and wrapping it. "Your robes were ruined, I threw them out."

"How did you get burned?" Trang asked, somewhere behind me, "No one else showed signs of burns."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." I said aloud, "She set Hagrid's cabin on fire. I think Greyback pushed me in, I don't really remember."

"You shouldn't have fought." Trang said.

"Yeah there's a lot of stuff I shouldn't have done apparently, thanks!" I snapped, my temper rising. Madam Pomfrey pursed her lips.

"Just because Harry and everyone else here thinks you're an evil person doesn't mean I do." Trang said.

"What do you mean everyone?" Dad asked sharply, turning from Tonks. Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley, and Fleur were looking up in interest and confusion.

"Oh puhlease." Trang snapped, "Say what you want Mr. Lupin, but I saw the look on your face."

"Trang that's enough." I said softly. "Doesn't matter."

"Obviously it does!" Trang started, "It's not your fault!"

"I never said it was!" Dad said hotly.

"No?" Trang flared, "I didn't hear you saying a word in defense as Harry was beating Elizabeth down! Or as he kept attacking her repeatedly, over and over. I'm really good at reading expressions and your face had a mixture of hate and disgust and regret on it, so excuse me for calling you evil!"

Remus started to cry again.

"Trang, stop." I said sharply, "Give me Remus."

"You should change his name." Trang said hotly, meanly, but she handed him over all the same. I forgot how cruel Trang could be if someone had hurt her friends or family.

Mr and Mrs. Weasley's mouths were open in shock, looking back and forth between Trang and I and Dad. Tonks looked hesitant, sitting by Dad, but looking from him to me like she wanted to say something.

"What did we miss?" Mr. Weasley asked in something that sounded like amazement.

"Nothing." Dad said shortly.

Trang launched into the whole story, adding details that including how much Dad apparently hated his daughter and how Harry was incorrect and other slightly (hugely) biased details. I sighed, putting my face in my hands. Trang could be extremely hot tempered and I was so glad that I wasn't her enemy.

"There." Madam Pomfrey said a few minutes after Trang had finished her story to which neither Mr. or Mrs. Weasley had anything to say. "You should stay over-"

"No thanks." I said quickly, getting to my feet, "I'll be fine."

I beckoned to Trang and the two of us left the room. "Where are you sleeping tonight?" Trang asked as we covered the hallways.