Chapter 9

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE!

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 on Saturday, the day of the Quidditch match and wondered if it would even be worth it just to go.

"We could stay here all day." I murmured sleepily in his ear.

"You know it's the Slytherins' that'll be playing today." He murmured back, just as tired. Last night had been lovely, but also tiring. I felt extremely sore today as well.

"They're going to lose." I mumbled, rolling over and wrapping a blanket around me. It was cold in his room, despite the fact that it was November, he had not turned the heat on.

He seemed to have read where my thoughts were because he asked, "cold?"

"I don't understand how you can enjoy the coldness like this." I muttered, "I mean you're not even in the dungeons anymore!"

I shivered, burrowing deeper into the bed and he pulled me closer to his chest. "Your lips are a bit blue." he said cheerfully and I shuddered from cold and heat as he pressed his warm lips to my cold ones.

"How are your lips to warm?" I complained, "That's not fair."

He chuckled, "It comes to an advantage of mine now, doesn't it?" he pressed them to mine again. Then when we pulled apart, he rolled over on top of me to reach for his wand and he went ahead and lit a fire in the fireplace. "that should do the trick." he murmured.

"Thanks." I whispered, "When do we have to go down?"

"Mmm?" He asked, his head resting on my chest now, breathing softly.

"Nothing." I whispered, caressing his hair, and closed my own eyes to fall back asleep.

I left Severus' office twenty minutes before the match started so that I could go down without alerting that we were arriving together and also because I was starving. I wondered if they'd have spicy chicken wings for breakfast. Highly doubtful.

I sat down at the Hufflepuff next to Rose and Susan. Ernie and Justin came over to sit down in front of us. "So, now are you going to tell us who's going to win?" Ernie asked impatiently.

"Gryffindor." I said, mournfully spooning grape jelly on a piece of toast.

"Wonderful." Ernie said while Justin moaned. "We took bets with some other students."

I rolled my eyes. "You should've asked me before you made the bets."

"He did." Justin said, disgruntled, "At the three broomsticks before..."

We all looked down the table where Leanne was talking to Megan and some other Hufflepuff girls.

I watched Zacharias walking out of the Great Hall and rolled my eyes. "Zacharias is commentating." I said, "That'll be great."

"Yes." Justin said with a roll of his eyes, "You sound totally enthused about it."

"Let's just say he's going to piss the Gryffindors off." I said lightly. "And they'll want us crushed in the next match." I sighed, "How unfortunate."

"We'll beat them." Susan said confidentially.

"Don't jinx us." I said, standing up from the table and we headed down to the Quidditch pitch. Hermione joined us some time down and everyone greeted her quite cordially. She was seething mad and pulled me to the side.

"Harry put the Felix Felicis in Ron's drink!" She exclaimed angrily. "he could be expelled!"

"No he didn't." I said, starting to walk again, "He only wanted Ron to think he did so that Ron would feel lucky."