Chapter 3

PLEASE VOTE!

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 knock on the door and I groaned and shouted, "Five more minutes dad!" Why the hell was he waking me up for anyways? Wasn't he supposed to be underground right now? Or teaching Trang? Come to think of it, wasn't Dumbledore supposed to be coming today?

The door opened anyways and I rolled over, aggravated, and then realized that I wasn't even home. I was at the Weasleys house. Dad wasn't even here!

Bill came in, holding a breakfast tray in one hand and his wand in the other. His hair was a bit longer than before but his fang earing was the same and so was his warm smile. I lifted the sheets up a little.

"Bill?" I said, "What are you doing here?"

"I, unlike your dad, live here." Bill said, conjuring a small table to set the tray on. I blushed.

"Sorry, I forgot where I was." I said, yawning and stretching and letting the sheets fall again. "Congratulations on your engagement, by the way."

"Ah, you heard about that already?" Bill asked.

"Nope, foresaw it." I said, picking up a fork and putting some egg in my mouth. "I think it's a lovely idea."

"Think mums trying to replace Fleur." Bill said in a hushed voice.

"Yes well that's because she's French, and vain, and a bit erm. . . full of herself?" I said lightly. "At least, that's how she appears to us women. Of course, I don't mind her as badly, though perhaps a bit jealous she got such a great catch. But men like her, much to women's' annoyance which is really the only reason Ginny and Hermione have such a problem with Fleur because Harry and Ron like her too."

"Well that explains a lot." Bill muttered and then said brightly, "So I'm a great catch then?"

I glared at him playfully. "You're engaged Bill!"

He blushed. "That's no-"

"I'm playing." I said with a roll of my eyes. "Don't worry."

"I need to get to work." Bill said, standing up. I yawned again and got out of bed and picked up my tray.

"Have fun." I said, kissing his cheek and then carried out the tray and headed to where Fred and George's room was.

"Morning." I said, walking in and sitting down on the edge of Harry's bed. I noticed he already had his tray of food too.

"Anyways." Ginny said after everyone had said morning back, "Mum's going to put a stop to it if she can, I bet you anything."

"How's she going to manage that?" Harry asked.

"She keeps trying to get Tonks round for dinner. I think she's hoping Bill will fall for Tonks instead. I hope he does, I'd much rather have her in the family." Ginny said.

I snorted and then remembered none of them knew who Tonks really loved.

"Yeah, that'll work. Listen, no bloke in his right minds' going to fancy Tonks when Fleurs' around. I mean, Tonks is okay-looking when she isn't doing stupid things to her hair and her nose, but-"

"She's a damn sight nicer than Phlegm." Ginny said.

"Why do you think she changed her hair color and looks like a middle aged woman?" I snapped. "Because she does love someone, it's not Bill, and she wants him to like her back."

"Who?" Ron asked with interest and I ignored him.

"And she's more intelligent, she's an Auror." Hermione said, ignoring me.