Chapter 10

HIT THAT LITTLE STAR IN THE CORNER! :) 

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

"𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 taking to Slughorn's Christmas Party?" Trang asked as we sat down in the library.

"Er- probably no one." I muttered, "Why?"

"That Zabini guy seems like a bit of a er, option." Trang smirked though she looked a bit sour.

I snorted, "Yeah. . . Who are you bringing?"

Trang rolled her eyes, "I'm not going."

"You're not!?" I was legitimately surprised.

Trang smirked again. "Nope. Oliver's not here, I'm not going."

"Got it!" I nearly shouted and Madam Pince's head swiveled towards me and I quickly ducked my head. "We go together." I hissed.

Trang looked at me for a second and then said, "True, alright then."

"You agree?" I asked.

"Well, we're both dating other people that we can't go with so we should just go with each other." Trang said simply, pulling Transfiguration homework towards her and dipping her quill in ink. Then she looked at her quill, wrinkling her nose, "You know, in America, we used pens, and they are much easier to write with."

"I used pens my first year here." I said, smirking. "Believe me, it's best to use quills."

Trang shrugged, "I'll take your word on that."

Suddenly, Hermione entered the library, in a huffy mood.

"Guess she just left Ron and Lavender." I muttered under my breath to Trang who glowered with anger. She, like me, didn't particularly like Ron at this moment.

Ron and Lavender had been dating for about a week or so now. Every time I saw them, they were kissing, wrapped around each other. Harry seemed quite embarrassed by that and whenever Hermione saw it, she disappeared. I had the strangest urge to hit him every time that I saw him, though I knew this was just a step so that he could get to the true relationship he was meant to be in.

"Hi Hermione!" I said brightly. "We were just talking about the Christmas party, are you taking anyone yet?"

"No." Hermione replied huffily, pulling our arithmancy charts and books. Trang and I exchanged a look and quickly turned to our homework.

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

𝕬 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘 later, I headed to the library and saw that Hermione and Harry were sitting at a wooden table aways away. I quickly hurried over, sitting down as Harry said, ". . . all the owls were being searched. So how come these girls are able to bring love potions into school? Hi Liz."

"Fred and George send them disguised as perfumes and cough potions, it's part of their Owl Order Service." Hermione said.

"Hello Harry." I replied, pulling out my charms book.

"You know a lot about it." Harry said.

Hermione gave him a nasty look and said, "it was all on the back of the bottles they showed Ginny, Trang, and me in the summer. I don't go around putting potions in people's drinks. . . or pretending to, either, which is just as bad. . ."

I rolled my eyes, "It was just a tactic Hermione."

"Never mind that. The point is, Filch is being fooled, isn't he? These girls are getting stuff into the school disguised as something else! So why couldn't Malfoy have brought the necklace into the school-?" Harry started and Hermione immediately shut him down.