'17'

Chatter patter , loud instructions, sound of creaking and screeching , almost it the door hurriedly flee open and a Mentally stormed Jungkook.

The very person who appeared so vulnerable and claimed someone's useless virginity!

Before he could appease his wife, well ..... --

"Brr!" an unpleasant sigh. A big and most beautiful eyes met its worshiper.

"Jungkook?" Going back to her touch ups she concentrated on the concealers and liners.

When he was drinking her evrey inch with his eyes , Y/N was getting obsessively captured by her cherry red dress flanked by glittery long wavy layers.

"You are .. looking so beautiful.." he breathed out. Then he took her breath when he addressed her with ," ..Love.."

Getting stuck on overflowing beauty he took one after another step to stand right behind her. Nithung left unnoticed by her. But....it was her cue to end the role-play...yes , she didn't forget.

She smiled sweetly to turn and peck his lips. He returned almost immediately. "Ain't I got better? We are supposed to do the same there , right!"

His heart shuddered in unknowingly lost. Her words took time to fit properly with the inner meaning in his head .

Astonished his eyes became. " Y/N, I.. I-- we don't need it to be fake. We are real...you don't have to script now." Only he thought he shaky voice could solve this discord.

She keeping her composure like before said , " Real? ". This time she walked up to him removing the chair between them to be face to face .

"Mr. Jeon we are in a game of lie. Eventually , today is the final showdown. Don't mess it, hmm"

Jungkook harshly turned her back from the mirror. He was way more offended , how could she be so insensitive to his confession.

"Y/N , I don't expect such childish manner from you."

"What do you expect and I am being professional!"

"You .... after last night---"

"Oh come'on , you can't be serious! It was all physical desire mostly, Lust! We both got our needs solved and we did That. It was strictly just Sex."

Doing the last touch up with lip-gloss  she commented ,  " You are a good Fu€k ; you know." Sticking the shittiest grin on her face ever she voyelled.

------" Ma"am , it's all set there. Please you two head to the venue."

She nodded assuring and turned to his direction .

"Anyways, let's go...the final call is here , Mr. Jeon." Keeping a peculiar gap in every word  she uttered while judging his eyes for it to be full with agony to the brim , she smiled .

"Y/N"

He said he never feel like crying only member's crying face makes him weak, but only one  ould see his face, they would know taht Jeon Jungkook is also a crybaby after a pretty girl.

"Let's go , don't waste time."  Withut meeting his painful eyes she head ahead .

Last Conference

"ARMY is the heart of BTS. No matter what is happening to their lives. But you are the one who are constant in our heart,  you never leave us at any situation whether we do mistakes or make blunder or love someone."

"ARMY , do love your idols. If they are being happy with a loved one or in a separate life with least publicity , then let them."

"It's not just about ARMY or BTS, it's about the entire stardom and fandom . And imagination can make us feel heavens but sometimes it destroys our strength to face reality. So don't be delusional."

"I , Jeon Kang Y/N , thank you all for being here and I admit to be lucky having Jeon Jungkook as my Husband."

"He is as precious as a person and is an idol. And yeah always to mention I  really adore the other six

Thank You!."

Both of your hands touched the knife to cut the cake  , it was like cutting the last existing string between in between you two.

For all it was cutting the pave for the next more years but you and him it was cutting off eachother to walk alone.

For the last time your lips touched for capturing in the cameras, as he deepened it not letting go.

"...all checked." Looking up from her things on the dining room center you found staffs and Jungkook standing far , she even didn't returned to his house.

"Thank you for everything."  The company staffs brought all of her  luggage while she left for the hotel near venue..

with her that statement she was to move when one grip stopped her path.

"Y/N  , can't we just stay together.?"

"Why though?"

Being rude and mean was the only option left for her.

"I love you , Y/N."

Her eyes softened but she released her hand from his grip and said ,"  Grip on it next before time kicks out  Jeon Jungkook!"

"See you in another life , be happy with your true love ."

Her smiling face turned away from her , fading to the check at the airport long way.

In this way Jeon Jungkook and his wife parted away forgetting, officially breaking ties, Divorce!

He lost her With This.....

FLASHBACK ENDS