12

Getting rid of dishes ; I served the foods and found none of them in the dining . With the plates of food I went up and saw him gibbering with his dada in our bedroom.

Jungkook could have been a good Dad! As soon as the thought came up i shrugged before my vision could go blurry.

"Jungkook finish it while talking "

I left for changing but what would he gonna wear in shower u heard a door bell.

Coming out I got to know that someone came from hotel to return his luggage .

"Who's gonna sleep now?"

"Mummy , I want to  talk to dada more ."

"Well you can tomorrow  ."

"Will dada sleep with us?

He looked up from his suitcase to find a shirt when our eyes clashed .

"First you sleep then we'll see that ."

"If I be a good boy ? Would Dada sleep?"

"Yes." He interrupted.

He soon fall asleep as he was draining energy as was early that day . I went fir my plate to finish . Meanwhile   Jungkook was observing my house?

Dunno!

Finishing off the night chores here I got the dilemma .

"Umm, hope we got no problem in sleeping together  ." He remarked and added.

"Good night ."

I was to walk to the bedside when  his voice echoed.

"Y/N"

"Huh?"

"Whom was he calling Papa?"

"You really want to know?"

He was chewing his dry skins lying on his lips.

"It's not the time "

~•○●♡●○•~

♧  Days Later 

His giggles were feeling the hall as I looked up from my laptop to the doorway.

The bunny smiling Jungkook carrying the laughing mess son of mine .

"What's so funny?"

Jumping down from his lap he ran to  me . Almost tripping he closely plopped  on the sofa.

"Careful."

"You know what Mummy , today Ara said that I am lucky to have Papa and also Dada , two daddies."

[Ahem,  the child is innocent and the author too. This daddy is not that daddy]

"Really? But who's she ?"