Trailer

"Madame ,  please get ready  ; you have a schedule at 4 with sire."

The women in tracks and shirts looked through the window and nodded gesturing the maid to leave.

"Have you seen her, she is so gaudy."

"He is lucky  have to such an out of track lady."

" Be respectful after all he is our Idol's wife."

The media and press were eager to meet his newly wedded wife as the ceremony got solemnized very privately .

The arrival of her at the showcase made everyone aware that the mass was being controlled by the red carpet.

"Now you don't want me to leave, it's too late Jeon;  " she smirked " The thing we had  was a business. The  contract is over. This is the last  night . Happy anniversary Mr. Jeon jungkook. "

With pleading eyes he bored his sight through her. She was  adamant as always . Sternness was clear.

But still a part of her was hurt that he took so long to hold her back.

" Listen  , Jungkook I don't want my son to face the messy past of ours. Since you have passed three of his years without seeing him you can keep continue it. "

" Either you will leave before tomorrow morning or you'll join him in our bedroom. It's upto you but remember one thing no playing house this time. It's the question of my son."

Stating the announcement she left echoing her heels. He smuged back to her .

" Not this time,  you offered me a chance and this time am gonna win you and Our family "

Happy Ending? What do you expect!