'6'

I used to work at a five start hotel as a receptionist as I was at my preliminary management courses I was offered . I  did not let the opportunity go just to lend hand to my uncle and auntie.

Actually,  when I was ten year old my dad passed away in a  car accident , he was alcoholic when he was driving . And about mom she committed suicide just two years back then , like I was eight. 

Grandma said that they had  love marriage ; if love marriage can face this kind of conclusion then  what is the question of arrange marriage,  especially the fake one .

So , it was an ITC Hotel where they , BTS arrive and a chaos occurred and I was ordered to manage it so I did  which was my biggest and greatest sin of life .

Somehow i got into the eyes of company and before my final year's result could publish i was already flying to Korea.

Later I got to know that they paid a handsome amount to my office to take me along with them as the company was not ready to let me go as I was the veteran  and efficient among all according to the authority .

After coming to Seoul I stayed at studio for a day , then another one  at a staff's house . Met Jungkook's family though they did not know that it was all plotted to change the prospective of the Daesungs.

It's true that they are the  base of the Idol's success , however , intervaining and destroying their personal life is not something they are allowed to  and there was an another reason what I realised later .

The imaginative shipings , it was once  a tactics to make the fandom stick to them but when it turned vigorously genuine they wanted to see the Daesungs to be understandable and also keeping up  the pure,  lucid brother like friend ship among the artists.

The bus door opened and I stepped down to meet  a few people in front my house complex . As I crossed they stopped me calling .

  " Hi ma'am . " I smiled  at them .

" How are you ? Are you okay now ?"

How  did they know ?

"Oh! You people are so fastWell thanks for your concern am better now.  "

I was to leave then again someone asked .

" Unnie, where is Jungkook Oppa ?"

"Did he accompany you?"

"Yes , he did . Having the schedule he left for that . Bye bye   thank you."

Biding bye and showing my love to the excited little crowd I entered house with quick steps .

It made me leave a long sigh . Changing in comfortable dress i lied on bed .

"NO more thinking of Past
It's only me and my joyful  present "

Ding dong

Plugging  myself out from the interesting displays I dragged my body to open the door fixing eyes on the Big LED screen .

Somehow opening it I sprinted back to the series . I thanked many times God for the subtitle option , otherwise I would have died out of boredom .

" Did you eat ?"  I nodded my head in denial  as he asked .

"Why Y/N !"

"I ate a half bowl of ramen so am full yet ."