'14'

A numbness slowly slowly gulping my side . Being on same position on my elbow , I could no longer feel  it as I was so engrossed in caressing the soundly sleeping boy's silk like black flairs.

Making less noise I get down from the bed and walked to the varanda where night was already  spreading its twilight in which the man on the foldable arm chair , appeared so godly.

"What's on my face?"

Keep maintaining the eye contact with naughty amused smug he mocked me. After all it was his  chance as I was drooling,  drooling?  What should it be called to drool over your own husband ?

But things were not normal or I just thought.

Giving an eyeroll,  I gripped on the railing as I said,

"Bugs."

"Really ?" Brushing his palms over his face he confirmed , trying an  act of innocence .

Without buying it I nudged on the iron  plate more.

"Why are you making this all upto us , leaving all your business behind?"

His expression which was joyous a moment ago now seems a bit intense.

...like a guilt or pain!

I still remember this look in his face , when I was leaving that day.....

Leaving the seater in its to and fro motion he stood up as the back of  mine felt occupied .

Not so ready to face him , as I tried to leave the place but he trapped me placing his both palms tight on the well ornamented balcony,  railing.

I nervously looked up to meet his iris , which were of the deepest shade of darkness with the stars of moonlight .

"Can't you understand a simple thing......"

Without failing , holding my tension back, I  snapped.

"What's else there left to understand that of so simple about yo___"

He was longing to do this , my words made him more on impulse that he unleashed the thing ; technically he had the right so he  Did it.

Claimed her!

Jk's Pov

I am not in a plan to regret my fearless attempt to kiss her without even her consent.  My breath was almost not there as I could feel her glares on my hovered over face , in the middle of the kiss .

Giving myself a tight pull , I got apart  .

"...that I want you. " I finished  my incomplete sentence which was got disrupted while coming through.

Her eyes were saying many , like , it was all got choked that I could get none of them .

Shock - Blush . Dissapointment-Shame.

"I hope you not to try this stunts again."

"What do you think ? " as she was shifting , turning to her I showed curiosity." I am on my highs to do this?"

Seeing her eyes scheming to the glass which contained less than half of its capacity , the black-ish liquid , I presumed.

Deliberately a proud smirk rose up , which meant she really believes that I did it on my undecided state.