'5'

He stopped for a moment . I cracked a laugh to ease the heavy air . Frankly , speaking I said the truth .

Though it has its perfect time to unveil. Truth can wait !

"Don't crack joke . The Dr. said me that you need to go for a health check up . "

"Dr. came ?"

"Yes, then what I am telling you for this long. Why didn't you eat ?

"Oh man - there was no food and I wasn't willing to ."

He then mocked .

" Waoh, your willings will kill you some day ."

"I wish. "

I whispered but seems like he heard it .

" What you said ?"

" Aha , nothing. "

"What were you doing when we were having food ?"

He was irritating me with a single topic.

"Please , am I one of you ?"

He snapped at me .

"Though I was there as your wife but still the damn truth exists , Mr. Jeon . And company knows that very well . "

"Then why they would provide me .'

I went in a go as he was stopped on his explanation.

"Why not? You are serving on our aid , then why not . And the point is when they pamper you a lot ."

He noticed that much !

Actually it was none of their fault . I forgot to keep the track of time.

"They might be busy ."

"You know what you should have a manager ."

I jumped on my sit .

"WHAT ! No no , I want no tail ."

"But atleast a body guard ."

Could this man stop his fanctacies for a moment .

That's a lot . "Noh , please ."

"We can talk about that later. Get ready . We shall go to the hospital ."

After getting ready in all black , from head to toe with mask on we were waiting at the waiting room for our turn to come .

The way was smooth thanks to our black windows of the car .

After getting call from the assistant we got in . Recognizing us the Dr. remarked.

"Oh , Mrs . Jeon . You don't know what you have surpassed . Be very careful about the time table of your diet . And remeber, more Water . "

"Take rest and last but not the least tress yourself less . You are being too hard on yourself . Because of which you are having anxiety And apanick attacks which gonna wreck your nerves at the end . So , be happy and casual."

While writing down something on his pad he continued ." As now you have started a new life with such a person , make good memories. Okay?!"

Looking up at my direction , his eyes were boring through my soul.

Was he trying to read me ?

"Now , you wait out side for a bit . I am gonna make him understand the medicines ." Bowing and thanking him I came out side .

I did not sit instead I went to the big glass walled new born section , as I stood out side of this one of them stopped crying as I kept playing , doing funny gestures .