"Lani can you carry me?" Layla asked tugging on my hand, I fixed her clothes as she held her hands up ready to be carried I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"I think I found somewhere" she walked in the direction of the restaurant called 'Joes Shanghai'.

"Shania you deadass?"

"Yes now come on" she pulled me towards the restaurant and read the menu "remember you said you wanted soup dumplings and they got some".

I walked inside and a waiter was waiting by the door he nodded at us with a smile on his face "how many?"

"Five" I replied cause we need a seat for my man of course.

He nodded his head and took us to some seats kinda to the back of the restaurant thanking him I sat Layla down on the seat next to me, with Shania and Leon sitting on the in front of us so the chair left was the one of the end of the table.

I quickly sent a message to Kay to tell where we decided to eat at, I put my phone down and helped Layla choose what she wants to eat "you want the Sesame chicken?" She nodded her head and pointed at something else "shrimp fried rice?"

"Mhm" she hummed, looking over at Leon to see if he wants the same thing as his sister.

"Leon you want Sesame chicken and shrimp fried rice?" I asked even though he probably don't know what I'm talking about but he still nodded his head.

I waited for the waiter to come back over to take our order as that was happening I continued to look for something off the menu.

"Are you ready to order?" Looking up I saw the waiter standing with his notebook and pen.

"Yea can these two get the sesame chicken and shrimp fried rice?" He nodded as he wrote down the order and looked over at Shania to get her order I looked back down at the menu cause I'm too indecisive for this.

I heard her say tell the waiter her order "and for you?"

"Umm can I get the lo mein with the Tso chicken?"

"You want the lo mein with chicken, pork, beef?"

"Beef" he nodded and write down the rest of the order "about your soup dumplings is it only pork?"

"No we have beef, or chicken".

"Can I get the chicken soup dumplings?" He nodded his head and wrote it down before he put his notepad in his pocket and picked up the menus and walked away.

"Lani you ain't seen the price of the food?" Shania asked and I let out a lil chuckle cause I was waiting for her to comment on the price.

"Is that why you ain't get the soup dumplings?" Them bitches were the most expensive item on the menu.

"Yes bro these people don't play bout their money" she sighed and shook her head.

"It's aight" I waved off "now we know for next time" I chuckled and looked down at Layla and Leon to see if they were chilling or looking tired.

"Did Kay say he was coming?"

"KayKay is here?" Layla spoke up with some excitement in her voice.