𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁(𝙱)

Start from the beginning

I wasn't feeling this surge of overwhelming emotions because I was sad. No, it was because I was eager to get back to the house as quickly as I could. To get back to her...

Majority of the food stands by the pool were nearly empty, even though a few others were still stacked to the brim with snacks. Well, I could work with those. I just had to be fast. I made my way over to one of the stands that had a bunch of baskets and trays beside it but lush burgundy wine curls that were tucked in a messy bun caught my attention. I probably wouldn't have paid more attention to it if it wasn't how familiar the frame looked.

Chizaram.

The petite, light-skinned girl was sitting on an empty food stand that could also pass as a table with her boyfriend's hands supporting her by the waist. She had one of her legs thrown around his hips, her fingers threading through his frizzy hair.

And my friend? The smittened motherfucker had his head buried deep in her chest. With the way his shoulders were quaking heavily, I knew he was laughing his ass out. Chizaram had a light grin on her face and I knew she was happy about the effect she currently had on him.

At a glance, I knew there was no way in hell she dyed her hair. It had to be a weave. A frontal weave. I would know because I had seen it on my mom a couple of times and she told me what it was. Not to mention the cute baby hairs that was splayed around her edges, laid to perfection.

The lush wine curls were tamed at the middle of her head in a bun that was so messy. A few strands were sticking out and dropping on her face. But I guess that was the beauty in it because my friend rocked the crap out of that hair.

"Oh, hey, Stef!"

She chirped when her eyes landed on me. That earned a reaction from her boyfriend. He detached his head away from her chest and I couldn't help but notice that her bikini was just the same as Reina's. Except Chizaram's was black and it complemented the bold red lipstick that enhanced her lips.

How was Jeremy staying sane right now? No, no, no, this guy has to hook me up with his Jazz plug.

There was no denying that Zee looked stunning. The light-skinned girl was very fond of making a statement but the thought of my girl rocking that outfit even better brought a smile to my face.

"Did you find your girl?" He queried in a teasing tone, sporting a knowing look on his face. I bobbed my head vigorously in response.

"You can tell by the silly grin on his face, babe." Chizaram subtly chided her boyfriend with a mocking chuckle exiting her lips afterwards. The duo shared a giggle and I rolled my eyes, grabbing a basket.

"Where's my friend, Stef?" She arched a brow at me in question, her tone growing stern.

"She's inside. I am getting snacks and drinks for us." I stuck out my tongue at her and she giggled. I dumped two packs of orange juice, which I had grabbed from the nearest food stands, alongside some other snacks. The basket was filled up in no time.

"Alright, we'll leave you two to it."

Chizaram's tone was suggestive, judging by the smirk on her face but she didn't get a chance to dwell on my brewing come back because she diverted her attention to her boyfriend, who looked like he had been waiting to kiss her all day. Okay, I take it back. He was no where near being sane.

E sane pass you o. No dey try compare madness.

Shut up.

I huffed at the duo and flipped them off out of my pettiness. With a cheeky grin on my face, I patted myself mentally for a job well done, given how heavy my basket was. And with that, I left the screaming crowd of people and made my way into the building.