Crystal snow and you

Start from the beginning

Jungguk nodded...Seokjin ruffled his hair and walked behind to get the medicine from the closer pharmacy....

Jungguk was swinging his legs...He was remembering someone...The person who had dark brown eyes,sharp jawline,broad shoulder,long fingers,boxy smile...The perfect boy as Jungguk's opinion...And that person was none other than Taehyung...

Jungguk didn’t want to admit but he was sure that he was missing Taehyung..It was strange that he was introduced with Taehyung not long ago but he was feeling he knew him so well...But he couldn’t remember Taehyung,couldn’t remember their friendship,couldn’t remember their moments...Nothing at all he remembered...
But still he was so comfortable with Taehyung...

What was their past??

Jungguk remembered the moment of their kissing...Not like that kissing...Cheek kiss was enough for him...Obviously because it was first time someone kissed him and he didn’t feel disgust at all...If his Seokjin hyung was right,then he really had something for Taehyung...

But what about Taehyung??
Why wasn’t he showing up???
Was he ignoring Jungguk for that day??
Was he feeling guilty??

Jungguk sighed...He saw there were no one on the park at that time..Maybe because of the weather...

"I-I am missing y-you...Why aren't you coming?Are you ill or something??I wish I had much courage to call you..B-But I am afraid that you will also avoid me there..."
Jungguk was talking to himself...He thought it was the best time to let out everything which he buried inside of himself in these days....

"I wish I knew your address...I wish I remembered everything of my past...Why is my body and heart acting weird when I think about you??You know I feel restless when I remember your face..My heart always beats so fast like thunder...I-I j-just want to see you once..J-Just once..I don't know why I am feeling like this...
Am I sick again??But the doctor said I am fine...Then why???" The tears gathered on Jungguk's eyes...

Sensitive people always feel cry when they are sad,angry,exhausted,happy,annoyed..It is habit of sensitive people because they have sensitive heart...They can't take too much emotions in their heart and mind...
Jungguk was also one of them...

"I-I am feeling something for y-you..Hyung said to me...And I-I know about my heart...What will I do now??" The drops of the tear was started to fall...Slowly....Jungguk immediately wiped that....He didn’t wanna catch by his hyung in this state....

"Just take care of yourself Taetae..." Jungguk mumbled and looked at sky...He stood up to walk again.....

Enjoying a walk in the winter park, snow falling on the trees, ice-cream in hands and laughter on lips. This is what the most romantic moment in the winter of a couple...Jungguk saw these types of scene on movie and he also chersihed them for once...

"I love you snow melts when I’m alone, I love to be with you and when were together it’s not too cold. The best thing happened to me, you warm my heart by being with me."

Jungguk said a dialogue of a movie...He was feeling so romantic now...He chuckled at himself...

"I am going crazy..." Jungguk said...

He didn’t saw a rock was covered with the snow...His leg suddenly was hit with the rock and he was sure he was going to fall...
Jungguk closed his eyes because of falling..But his body didn’t touch the ground...

Someone hold him...Yeah he felt someone hold him....The cold breath were attacking Jungguk's cheeks..That mean the person who hold him was so closed to his face...

Jungguk opened his eyes slowly..And he looked at the person who hold him tightly on his arms....Jungguk was looking every inch of that person's face....He thought he was hallucinating...The person was also looking at him...And the person was none other than Taehyung whom Jungguk was missing these days and wanted to see him...

But was Taehyung really there??Jungguk thought this and felt dumb...

"I am going crazy..." This came from Jungguk's mouth....

Love really makes a man crazy....Doesn't it??

Doesn't it??

To be continue~~

(Hello...I hope you like this part..Jungguk was finally realizing his feeling for Taehyung..He doesn’t care what his past was...He can't ignore his present for past right??

Anyway comment your opinions🥹💜I love snow so much but I never experience that...Hope I will see snow soon...🌨️👀)