25. "The Bad Touch - The Bloodhound Gang"

Mike had been sat on the swings alone for a little bit. He just needed to be alone and away from El. He was swinging slightly until he heard a voice.
"Hey." The voice said. Mike looked up at the swing next to him and saw Will sitting there.
"You ok?" He asked. Mike smiled then nodded. Will sighed then started swinging. Mike looked at him swinging then started swinging as well.

After about 5 minutes of swinging they were both swinging high but Will was swinging the highest.
"I'M GONNA BEAT YOU!" Mike screamed whilst panting. Will laughed.
"I'M PRETTY SURE I'M BEATING YOU,0 BITCH!" Will yelled. Mike started dragging his feet along the floor to slow himself down. Will started to slow himself down then jumped and landed on his feet. He giggled when he saw Mike's face then he bowed.
"Ta-da!" He said. Mike got off the swing then walked over to Will. Will's expression went from smiley and happy to confusion in less than two seconds. One of Mike's hands moved to Will's side whilst the other was placed on the back of his neck. Will put both of his arms around Mike's waist and he smiled. "What are you-" Will began to say before Mike cut him off.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked. Will laughed a cute, genuine laugh. He nodded then moved closer to Mike. Their lips eventually locked and Will smiled against Mike's lips. They kissed like this, just small pecks, for about a minute before things started to get a little more heated. The hand Mike had on Will's hip was now on his ass. Both of Will's hands were snaked around Mike's neck. Their kisses had become longer and more passionate. Mike pulled away and whispered on Will's lips. "Let's go back to my house."

When they arrived back at Mike's house, neither of his parents cars were there Jonathan's car had left as well as Dustin's and Lucas' bikes but Steve's car was still there. Mike led Will to the house and when they walked in he remembered about his whole bedroom situation.
"Come on let's go to Nancy's room." He said after thinking for a minute. Will's eyes widened before he followed Mike up to Nancy's room.

When they walked in they were met with a sight they never wanted to see. They saw Eddie sat on the edge of the bed, Steve straddling him. They didn't see anything too inappropriate. Just some over the clothes action of the nether regions.

They realised the room was...occupied and diverted to Mike's parents room. Holly's was closer but they couldn't do it in an 8 year olds room. Once they got to Karen and Ted's room things began to get heated again.

Mike grabbed the side of Will's throat (in a hot way, not a suffocating one) and pushed him down on the bed before leaving rough kisses all over the places of his neck that were visible. Will immediately started groaning into the air. He moved his hands into Mike's hair and started grasping it to try stabilise himself. His back was arching on the bed and Mike grinded with the rhythm of his kisses on Will's leg/hip/stomach. Mike pulled Will to sit up then pulled his shirt over his head. Will fumbled with Mike's shirt until Mike got impatient and pulled it off himself. Mike then pushed Will back onto the bed and started kissing his chest. Will started squirming under Mike and covered his mouth with his hand to suppress his moans. Mike smirked at this.
"Baby stop please. I really really want to hear your beautiful noises." At those words Will moved his hand and let his moans escape his mouth.
"There are those pretty noises that I love so much. Those noises that drive me insane." Mike moaned against Will's skin. This just made Will's moans get louder. Mike kissed all the way down Will's torso until he got to Will's pants. Mike quickly pulled down Will's sweatpants and then stopped.
"Just take them off." Will said, slightly out of breath. Mike smiled then pulled down Will's boxers to reveal his hard cock.
"Fuckkk" Will said as the fabric grazed his skin. Mike's lips ghosted Will's stomach and he pulled off his pants and boxers.

Will couldn't stop staring at Mike's body so Mike made him look away. Mike got in Will's face and picked him up by his hair. He didn't grab it hard enough to actually hurt, just enough so he could feel it. Mike pulled Will of the bed and bent him over.
"Mike wha- what are you doing?" Will asked breathlessly, bent over the bed.
"Trying a new technique. The old one was...getting boring." He said in a flirty and seductive way that made Will's legs feel like jelly.