1. "Fight or Flight - Conan Gray"

Mike and Will were arguing.

Will had ran out of Mike's house in tears so, naturally, Mike ran after him. They were best friends after all.

"WILL! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

It was raining outside so even though Will was right in front of him, he still had to yell.

"WILL!"
"WHAT MIKE?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
"I WANNA KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE!"
"WHY NOT?! IF I STAY YOU'RE JUST GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT EL! I JUST GOT TO YOUR HOUSE AND ALREADY I KNOW WHAT YOU AND EL DID LAST WEEK, YET I HAVEN'T HEARD YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT WE DID LITERALLY YESTERDAY! IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ME ANYMORE!"
"WELL I'M SORRY, WILL! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T LIKE GIRLS!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE RIGHT! I DON'T! I DONT LIKE GIRLS, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN BE A DICK TO ME!!"

With that, Will stormed off on his bike.

"WILL WHAT DO YOU M- COME BACK! WILL!!" Mike pleaded until he couldn't see Will at the end of his road anymore.

"FUCK!!!" Mike just continued to scream cuss words until his voice gave out. He came back in soaking but he didn't care. He ran into his basement and just tore it apart. He ruined everything him and Will had built together. He thought it didn't matter because Will left. He didn't come back. Mike thought he was gone for good and that broke him...but they were only best friends...right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry it's short wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger and this was a perfect opportunity :)