20. "It wasn't me - Shaggy"

Joyce walked in then saw Mike with his shirt off, covered in hickies and her eyes widened. Mike fell, face first, into Will's lap and Will sat there, rethinking all his life choices. Then everyone else walked in but they couldn't see anything since Will pushed Mike off his lap and onto the floor.

El skipped in whilst eating her ice cream and then walked up to Will.
"What are we watching?" She asked sitting down next to Will. She then poked Will's neck.
"What's that mark? There on your neck?" She said poking it lightly. Will's hand shot up to his neck and he took his lolipop out of his mouth before saying,
"A, um, a mosquito bite me and, uh, it really just flamed up I guess."
Then Mike stoop up and rubbed his back before taking the lolipop out of Will's mouth putting it in his own and walking back into the bedroom. Will's face went a bright red colour and just stared at Mike as he walked away. El looked at Mike and said,
"A lot of mosquitos must of bit him. I'm gonna be honest- deserved." She then picked up her ice cream and skipped away.

"Yeah a lot of 'mosquitos' must of bit Mike." Said Max walking into the house. "You boys have fun? Was it just a make out sesh or did you guys fully go for it? Awwww was it your first time baby Will? I'm so proud."
Jonathan scoffed at this.
"If they did fuck it wasn't his first time." He said under his breath.
"Will you nasty boy." Max said with a dramatic gasp before walking into El's room.

Will ran into his room and slammed the door behind him. He went and sat on the bed, next to Mike who was looking pretty pleased with himself.
"I don't know what you're looking so smug at. That was so embarrassinggg" Will said face planting his pillow.
Mike started laughing and Will joined in, still in his pillow. Soon, the boys were in hysterics.
"I'm glad you find this funny!" Joyce yelled from the lounge. This just made the boys laugh harder. They stayed in this state for about 5 minutes until they eventually calmed down.

"Ok, so, what are we going to do about your mom?" Mike asked Will standing up to go find a hoodie. "She's gonna, like, kick me out as well at this rate." Mike said dramatically turning to face Will.
"She's not gonna kick you out. Also Jonathan's old clothes are down there." Will said pointing at the floor as he walked out of his room. Mike grabbed a random hoodie and put it on before following Will.

"We need to talk." Joyce said from the kitchen after the two boys walked out of their room.
"Yeah. We need to talk." Jonathan said trying hard not to laugh.
"JONATHAN! Get out!" Joyce yelled turning to Jonathan. He just got up and left laughing, Nancy following not too far behind him.
"So, you two had fun whilst we were out, yeah?" Hopper said looking at the two boys.
"We actually had so much fun. Thank you for asking to make sure we are ok. Now me and Will have got to go ummmm clean our mosquito wounds before they get infected. Come on Will." Mike said grabbing Will's arm before turning away.
"No you boys are staying right here." Joyce said in a firm tone. "How am I meant to even trust you in a bedroom together if when we leave for a bit, this is what you two are going to do."
"We aren't gonna do it whilst you're home. That's just a little weird isn't it?" Mike said, looking at Joyce then at Hop. "Well there was that one time, but that doesn't matter." Mike added after Will looked at him. Will's face then went bright red and Joyce's eyes widened.
"Ok! Both of you get out of my sight now!" Joyce said slightly raising her voice. As the boys were walking away she said to Hop, "Fifteen years old. Fifteen year old boys and this is what they enjoy doing. Unbelievable."