3. "Brother - Kodaline"

Will was still sobbing when he heard a door open. He looked up and saw El stood at the door. Well he just saw the outline her as the hallway light was on but the light in his room was off, so it casted a shadow, but he knew it was El.
"Will, what's wrong?" She asked "What's happened?"
Will looked at her and just cried. He didn't even bother trying to talk because he knew it would just sound like a strangled sob.

"Why are you crying?" She pressed the light switch and the light flickered before turning on. Will looked up at the light and it started flickering. El looked at it too then turned the light off, figuring it may trigger Will. She then walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. She was hesitant but wrapped her arm around Will slowly. "Shhh it's ok. You're ok."

Will was still crying when she heard a pounding at the door. "Will, stay here. I have to go get that." She jumped off the bed then went to the door.

When she got there she looked through the glass and saw Mike. He was panting and his hair was messy from the wind. El smiled and waved through the glass and then started talking. Well screaming really.
"WILL IS CRYING!"
She then heard Jonathan's voice.
"Shut the fuck up, El!" He said with a smile. She turned around to look at him. "Open the door."
"Oh yeah!" She said. Chuckling, she opened the door. Mike walked in and looked at them.
"Finally! Wait-Will is crying!?" He was confused then realised it was probably because he hung up so abruptly. "Oh shit." He then ran to Will's room. El started to follow him but Jonathan stopped her by grabbing her shoulder.
"Let's leave them alone, hey El." He said before she walked off to her room, laughing at how cringe her brother was.