You Send Him A Racy Picture On Twitter // (One Direction: Zayn Malik)

Author's note
Hey guys so I just want to congrats Caitlyn Jenner on making such a huge announcement...Kris must be mad for 2 reasons, she didn't use a "K" and that she's prettier than her..#sorrynotsorry

^.^

"@Yourtwittername: @zaynmalik : I hope you like it..bought just for you ;)"

"@zaynmalik: @Yourtwittername : Damn you're making me miss you even more..."

"@Yourtwittername : @zaynmalik : well if you come back early, you'll have a piece of his cake ;) :*"

"@zaynmalik : @Yourtwittername : already planned"

"@NialOfficial: this is too innapopriate for twitter guys @zaynmalik @Yourtwittername, @Real_Liam_Payne"

"@Yourtwittername: @NiallOfficial: why did you tag Liam?"

"@NiallOfficial: @Yourtwittername: so he can see what you guys REALLY do on twitter"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: @Yourtwittername I will have a word with you, same with you too @zaynmalik"

"@zaynmalik: fuck you @NiallOfficial"

"@NiallOfficial: @zaynmalik : love you too"

"@Harry_Styles: is that Y/N @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @Yourtwittername"

"@zaynmalik: @Harry_Styles: no...now go away"

"@Louis_Tomlinson: wow you guys didn't even invite me...and nice arse Y/N @Yourtwittername"

"@Yourtwittername: OML"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: I don't see why your complaining your the one that posted it online @Yourtwittername"

"@zaynmalik: I'm done...i love you @Yourtwittername "

"@Yourtwittername: I love you too @zaynmalik"

@Louis_Tomlinson: ew, fuck off with that shit where's the DRAMA @Yourtwittername @zaynmalik"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson: you are the drama"

"@NiallOfficial: BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: it's true lol @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial"

"@Louis_Tomlinson:..I'm gone I shall not accept this behaviour..bye @Real_Liam_Payne "

"NiallOfficial: aha that was too funny, you wanna go to the pub @Real_Liam_Payne"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: sure...be there at 6:30 @NiallOfficial"

"@Harry_Styles: well that ended quickly...hope everyone has a nice day @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @Yourtwittername "

^.^

Hey guys sorry about this if it sucked ass I was kinda rushing to get this done for y'all

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed it
Vote..Comment..Follow

Ps..Peace..Love..Happiness
Love y'all
XxWritingxX

*Reminder* This is an Interracial
preference, please do not spread hate onto my page, if you don't approve of those sort of relationships just click the back button and out you go, i cannot deal with ignorant people on my page thank you very much....