The secret of the rose garden

Minji

Minji and Hanni walked through the rose garden. It was, in a word, beautiful. There was no other way to describe it. Everywhere there were roses of different sizes and colors, other flowers and plants. The pathway was made of gray, flat rocks, and at some point they had even walked past a fountain. All around was floating the sweet scent of summer.

They arrived at a more open area. There were a few trees around, and the rose bushes decorated the edges. Minji stopped at one of the trees.

"Do you wanna take pictures here?" She turned her head to look at the Vietnamese girl behind her.

Hanni was looking around and nodded as she came closer. "Yeah it looks good enough. Let me choose a nice pose."

Hanni had given the camera to Minji earlier and now she was taking her place next to the tree.

Minji opened the camera and played with the settings, looking for a fitting one. Then she raised it to her eye level and aimed to Hanni.

Her jaw dropped. The camera slowly slid down as she stared the beautiful figure in front of her.

Hanni had turned her side profile to the camera and she was focused on looking at the leaves. Her long, naturally curling hair was flowing in the wind, her bangs softly hitting her face. Her cheeks were turning slightly pink and the sunlight coming between the leaves dotted her face, making it look extremely irresistible.

Quickly Minji zoomed in with the camera and snapped a few photos. She had never seen anything so photogenic. Her heart was getting louder.

Hanni

Hanni was looking at the leaves, enchanted. The sunlight was painting them light, almost lime green and they slowly hummed in the wind.

Hanni's attention was suddenly drawn to the side. She noticed Minji staring at her, with her mouth open.

A quick rush ran over her body as she blushed from the intense gaze.

W-why is she looking at me like that?

As much as she didn't want to admit it, that gaze was making her heart beat faster.

Shrugging it off, Hanni continued looking at the leaves, trying a new pose as Minji had finally started taking photos.

After a few more shoots, they were done.

"Come look!" Minji waved her hand happily.

All the awkwardness between them seemed to faide away.

"I hope they came out good, I don't really trust your skills," Hanni teased as she gently nudged Minji.

"Oh you look gorgeous, trust me!" She then showed the pictures she had taken, and Hanni had to admit, they were pretty impressive.