The abnormal beat

Minji

Minji stared down at Hanni. Her jaw was clenched and her eyes were wide open. Their faces were hardly an inch apart.

Minji could feel how their bodies were pressed against each other and as she tried to move her hands, she accidentally ended up holding Hanni by the waist.

She felt Hanni's skin under her fingers. It felt smooth as silk.

Neither of them moved. They just kept searching for each other's eyes, speechless. The time seemed to stand still and only the unsteady rhythm of their heartbeats could be heard.

Minji had never paid this close attention to Hanni's facial features.

Hanni had long, dark eye lashes and whenever she blinked her brown eyes, Minji felt her whole body shiver. Her look was captivating. Her hair was settling perfectly.

Hanni's nose was cute and her cheeks looked soft. Her small and round face made Minji want to cup her cheeks and hold her.

She's so... beautiful.

Hanni's lips were heart shaped with pinkish lipstick on and they were slightly parted as she stared at Minji. They looked...

So kissable.

W-wait-

The sudden thought got Minji off guard. Her eyes widened and she finally broke the stare, dropping her gaze in embarrassment.

Her face was burning.

Unintentionally, Minji found herself staring right at their bodies, that were almost two in one.

Her heart started pounding at the sight. She gulped.

Only now she realized how gorgeous Hanni looked. Even in the dark she could spot her soft, round curves that were fitting perfectly against her body.

Minji blushed. Suddenly her hands wanted to trace every curve of that body right in front of her. Hanni's sweet, flower perfume was filling up the space and suddenly the atmosphere in the dark, small cabinet felt unbearable.

Minji's heart was beating against her chest. As if by instinct, her hand started slowly moving down on Hanni's body, until-

"Yo! Hanni! Minji? Where are you?"

It was Haerin's voice.

"Dani gave up already, you can come out!"

The call brought Minji back to reality. And the reality truly hit her in the face. Quickly she pushed the door open with her free hand. Both stumbled out, shaking and pushing each other out of the way. Rapidly they took a step away from each other and avoided eye contact awkwardly.

Haerin was standing in front of them, a little further away with a confused and very questioning look on her face.

"Were you two... in that cabinet clock? Together?"

Minji's face turned completely red. She quickly turned away, ignoring Haerin's question. Her heart was still beating that weird, abnormal beat as she put her hand over her mouth, trying to hide her stunned expression.