62

Austin lightly dances his fingers over her skin, and goosebumps form where he touches, her body just won't stop shaking. He breaks the kiss then dips down to gently bite her earlobe, her neck, collar bone, breasts, nipples, and side of her hip, and then moves up again. By the time he slowly works his way back up, she is on edge, and the anticipation might just kill her. When he kisses her she lets out a soft whimper and wraps her arms around his neck. He is so tender and sweet that eventually, Ava's body stops shaking, and when he feels her calm down he sits up in a kneel between her thighs and she lets her eyes practically eat his beautifully defined inked body as she takes him all in for the first time - magnificent. When their eyes meet she smiles at him and he grins back at her. "Magical," she whispers, Austin's grin turns to a smirk and he rolls his eyes fondly at her then he drops them and she watches him as he slowly scans over her body. She feels exposed, but safe - she never wants to leave this bed.

"You are gorgeous."

"Viking gorgeous or Greek god gorgeous?"

"Austin gorgeous, also do you mind packing your ego in - it's suffocating me."

"Oooooh."

Austin laughs and settles over her again, looking down at her as he lines himself up.

"Ready?" he whispers.

"Mhmmm," Ava hums taking a shaky breath as she feels him start to slowly push into her, he kisses her cheeks lightly, soothing her as she feels herself stretch around him. He waits a few seconds for her to get used to him then he pulls back and starts thrusting gently with long deep strokes as she rolls her hips, her soft whimpering filling the air as he watches her.

Then he sits up and lifts her hips, keeping himself buried deep inside her. He looks so big and dominant as he towers above her, she feels small, but comfortably so. He starts slowly, pulling out and pushing back in again, his strokes still long and smooth lifting her hips gently with each push. He is big and fills her, but perfectly as if he was made just for her. He's been soft and slow with her, but she sees a flash in his eyes as he pulls out and grabs her hips just a little tighter, slamming back into her and making her back arch. He slips his arm through her arched back and pulls her up so she is sitting on him, he feels deeper as he moves her up and slams into her again and again. Her whimperings turn to soft cries as his powerful hips and arms take control of her every move. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer letting him bury his face in her neck as he grunts, his hands always finding a reason to touch her ass.

Her body is responsive to his every touch and she starts to feel those nerve endings at the back of her thighs tingle making her shiver and clamp even tighter to Austin. She can feel a scream bubble up in her chest so she finds his lips and kisses as she whimpers at the back of her throat when her abdomen starts to tighten and the roll of her hips starts to stutter ever so slightly, her toes curl too.

Unintententinally, she breaks the kiss, her head falling back and her body going rigid as Austin continues to slam into her while her orgasm takes control and sends her spinning out and over the edge. Her skin is sensitive and feels like it's on fire then she feels Austin find his release with a soft grunt and one final powerful thrust before they seem to melt together breathing heavily with heaving chests. She feels him moving so she wraps her arms tightly around his neck again as he lays her back down, his head in her neck. She can't help it, she is happy, so she lets out a giggle causing Austin to pop his head up and look at her - he has a triumphant smirk on his face as he looks down at her.

"And he did it, a home run! The crowd has gone wild!" she announces softly, lifting her heavy sated arm and punching the air gently followed by a giggle. Austin laughs too and lifts his hand in mock humbleness, "Thank you, thank you," he whispers slowly to the imaginary crowd as they both melt again in a laugh. Their laughing slowly stops as the reality of how drained they both are seeps in and Austin pulls the duvet over them, burying them in a little cacoon before they both drift off - happy and content, wrapped up in each other.

It's late afternoon when Ava wakes up, she can see the sun only just starting to dip behind the hills. She is alone in the bed, but it still feels warm where Austin had slept so he can't have been awake long. She sits up and looks around with a little yawn then sees the patio doors open and Austin sitting out there and the new couch - it looks very different out there with the new furniture, she has also overdone it with the potted plants and so it resembles a little jungle. She slips and of bed and wraps the heavy blue throw blanket around her then steps out.

"Hi," she says softly. Austin's head snaps to her and he grins. "Hey, Peach, I made you coffee," he says pointing to a cup on the coffee table. "Thank you," she says walking around the couch and sitting down taking her coffee and letting Austin pull her into his side.

"It's so beautiful out here."

"It is...best view in the house."

They sit quietly, watching the sunset, and then slowly one by one the city lights in the distant Salt Lake City turn on, and by the time night falls the city looks like a sea of little stars.

"Peach...this patio holds so many memories for me. Some are good...some are not. I have been at my happiest out here and at my lowest. There were days that I would sit out here and think that life could not get any better...and there are days I could hear my heart breaking as my world caved in. I would watch the sunrise with Gracie every morning - it was a burning need to do so, to hang on to what we once had...to pretend that our dreams were not being ripped away just for a moment. I want that, the early sunrises, to remain hers and mine - untainted. But...I would like very much to watch the sunset every evening with you, just a moment in our day we protect and keep just for us - untainted."

Ava turns to him, smiling then nuzzles his cheek with her nose. "I would love to watch the sunset with you every day...you big sentimental Viking," she says. "Your days will rise with Gracie and set with me - always," Ava says with a little yawn. "You are something special, Peach," Austin whispers finding her mouth with hers. "Wanna go back inside? I can show you that pear set I got," Ava whispers. "Yes," Austin says standing and lifting her as she giggles.