11 : Forgiveness [M]

Start from the beginning

"You only asked for kiss nini"

"Can we do a quickie? Then I'll cook something for you"

"Hmm lemme think" She teases that made me pout.

"You don't have to think about that" I whispered then started to took of her top. I smirked at her as I unclasped her bra and took it off using my teeth without breaking my eye contact with her.

"You look so handsome daddy" She said as she caressed my cheeks down to my chest and toned abdomen.

I let out a throaty moan as she caressed my abdomen sensually and ask me to take it off. I take it off then started unbuckling my belt while she's watching me with lust.

"Shit" I heard her cursed that made me chuckle. I took of my pants together my boxers then hover on top of her.

"Make it quick, I'm hungry" She said then pulled my face to bury it on her chest wanting me to suck her hardened nipples. I started licking it then nibble it.

"Sooner or later, I'll be needing to compete again with our baby for you nipples" I said that made her laugh between her moans as I put her nipples in my moutch again, sucking and nibbling it.

"Shit daddy uhmm" She moaned as i suck her chest leaving purplish marks on it down to her tummy kissing it. My cock throb as i started unzipped Lisa's pants and pulling it off leaving her underwear on.

I crawl up to her and took her lops in my mouth as i started humping my cock on her now wet clothed center. We both moan between our kisses because of pleasure. I put pressure on our center that made Lisa scratch my back.

"Fuck i love you baby" I hissed in pleasure then I took off her underwear impatiently. I jerk my cock then aligned it on her entrance.

"I.. love you too daddy, ohhh" She moaned as i enter her, her walls stretched as it welcomes my hard and long cock.

I started to thrust inside her so eager to reach my high. Lisa moans loudly as she tried to me my thrust.

"Moreee please ahh ohhh deeper" She cried out in pleasure begging for me to go deeper. I felt the tip of my cock reaches her g-spot that made Lisa arch her back.

I wrapped my lips around her nipples and suck on it as i let out a throaty moan. I keep thrusting inside her and i felt her walls tighten around me.

After few more thrust she finally released her juices then i fasten my pace to reach mine.

"Fuck I'm cumming" I moaned then buried my face on her cleavage as i shoot my hot seeds inside her.

"Your food is ready baby" I said as i served Lisa's plate infront of her. I'm on my sports bra and boxer under my apron, while Lisa's just wearing my oversized shirt without anything underneath. Because we're not done yet fucking each other.

I cooked her a bibimbap and tteokbokki because she's craving for it.

I noticed that Lisa's pouting so i looked at her worriedly.

"Is there something wrong honey?" I asked then caressed her cheeks.

"You forgot to put something yummy daddy" She pouted which made me peck her lips.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked as I frowned confusedly.

"Your juice. Put some on my food please?" She pleaded then look at me with puppy eyes. My eyes widen.

Juice?! Does she mean my juice down there or?

"J-Juice?"

"Jerk off infront of me and shoot your semen on my food please? I wanna try it with them" She said then smiled at me innocently. That innocent smile that made me crazy back in highschool til now.

Is she being serious right now? Just by the thought of her wanting my semen on her food aroused me already.

"Please?"

I immediately took off the apron and my boxers without hesitation then started stroking my now hard shaft.

"You're being nasty huh" I said as I jerked infront of her while she's watching me with lust. I noticed that she's touching herself playing with her clit while watching me.

I moaned at the sight of her, It helped me quickly reached my climax. As i felt myself getting near, I aligned my cock on her plate then I felt Lisa wrapped her hands around my cock helping me to jerk off.

I bite my lips then my knees trembles as i finally reach my climax, I shoot my semen on top of Lisa's food then Lisa licked the remaining cum on my cock.

"Thanks daddy" She thanked me naughtily.

"You're being naughty huh, Enjoy your food honey" I said then sat down beside her and peck her lips

I really love this side of her, It's so freaking hot damn.