Chapter 16

Victoria couldn't help the shock that appeared on her face as the E M initials appeared on her arm as she slowly got down from the rope.

Elijah too couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face as he felt the initials burn into his arm. Oh how his breath was taken away by the beauty that stood in front of him.

Victoria was glad that she was given soulmates and it only solidify upon the arrival of her second mate who happened to be her TV crush

Victoria was glad that she was given soulmates and it only solidify upon the arrival of her second mate who happened to be her TV crush. It was like nothing else mattered to the duo.

Elena stood there puzzled wondering what was happening when Elijah suddenly stepped towards Victoria.

"Oh fuck me," said Victoria under her breathe still in shock that she didn't realize Elijah was now in front of her.

"Well it depends if you can manage how rough I can be because darling I'm no gentle lover," he said whispering the last four words in her ears.

The poor girl turned red in embarrassment and thought of how bold the noble original was. Meanwhile Elena saw how Vicky's demeanor changed and thought Elijah was threatening her.

"You go Elijah," she mini cheered thinking the male was doing this to protect her.

"It seems we have an audience why don't you join me for a walk," he said to which she decided to follow him to see what he was up to.

The two mates walked towards the other exit of the house as the resident doppelganger Elena stood at the distance with a smirk.

"Serves you right for threatening my friends you bitch," she said before leaving and heading towards the Salvatore Boarding house.

"Sorry my behavior back there, I just couldn't help myself," Elijah said with a smile.

"I see," she said continuing to act like she doesn't know the male.