Chapter 5

MEMORIES PART 1

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It's been two weeks since Victoria had received her spirit animal Noel along with the other gifts. Today they were going to use the memory stone that they received from Noel.

According to the note that came with it, the stone would create a simulated universe where Irene and Douglas would experience all stages pregnancy to the birth of little Victoria all the way up to her current age which is seventeen years. Some people might think it's ridiculous to do this but Noel thought that since she wasn't able to experience a happy childhood with loving parents in both life then he'll give her that chance. They held each other's hands along with the crystals as the room glowed purple.

{"WELCOME Humans to a restart in life simulation please note that time here is different from in the real world however both are connected so whatever happens here will be remembered in your time. This simulation will commence three years after the death of young Abigail McKenzie."}

The simulation commenced as inside a cabin lived a man and woman. Thirty three year old Irene McKenzie and her thirty nine year old husband Douglas McKenzie just moved into a hut that her husband's company built for them. The couple moved out of the city as it marked three years since the death of their beloved daughter Abigail Olivia McKenzie.

~FLASHBACK~

At the age of thirteen, young Abigail was with her mom to go meet their father when something collided with them causing damage to the rear and bumper of the car. A bleeding Irene tried to turn around to see her daughter when she saw that the iron was impaled her stomach. Rushing, Irene gathered all her strength to find her phone when she weakly dialed 1-1-9.

"1-1-9 what is your emergency?" asked the one woman on the line.

"Please help there was an accident my daughter was impaled by an iron she's bleeding fast please hurry," said Irene between breathe.

"Miss we're sending emergency please sit tight," the woman said.

"Please hurry," she begged.

Irene then opened the car door on her side as she tried to get out but fell flat on her face causing the injury on her leg to worsen. She slowly lifted herself up when suddenly a foot stepped harshly on her back bringing her to the ground.

"Well what do we have here," said the unknown person.

Looking up through her blood covered eye, she saw a woman with black eyes and veins underneath staring at her. She tried to move but the foot that was holding her down stomped on her again bring her back down on the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked the two strange people.

"Do we even need a reason," the female asked sarcastically. She then left and went towards the car where she saw a little girl in the back seat with an iron in her stomach. She then dragged her fingers against the bleeding wound and tasted the blood.

"You can drink from her I'll drain the little girl since she's dying anyway," said the female as she sinked her teeth into the girl's neck allowing the metallic taste to run down her throat.

Even though she was in pain Abigail still tried to fight against her offender but it was of no use since she was slowly loosing consciousness. Abigail cried out to her mom before passing out as Irene watched her daughter helplessly.

The male vampire lifted her up and carried her to see her daughter dying before sinking his teeth into her neck to which she too passed out from exhaustion and blood loss.

Upon arriving at the scene, the paramedics and police officers were shocked to see the gruesome sight of the accident. There in the middle of the road was a busted up minivan
with a pale looking woman who was bleeding out lying on the ground along with a young girl with an iron sticking out of her body with blood everywhere. The paramedic team ran to both the mother and the daughter to check their pulse.

"Female seemed to be in her late twenties to early thirties I found a pulse guys but it's faint hurry place her on the stretcher and connect her to an IV now," said doctor number 1.

"Female number two impaled with an iron rod died on the scene which looks to be from excessive blood loss," said doctor number 2.

They place the dead female into a body bag after the ambulance sped off with the heavily injured mother.

"Can someone tell me what the hell happened here," asked detective number 1.

"Well according to police report the mother called saying something crashed into them and from the looks of it whatever did crashed into them really hard. From the looks of it the mother tried to come out of the car but fell and stayed in that space long and from the looks of it the daughter was in the backseat so whoever hit them killed the daughter first but left the mother barely alive?" deduced the detective as he and the other officers were looking over the scene of the crime.

"Captain I found the belongings of the victims," said an officer as he handed the police captain two bag. The officer searched the bags and found their IDs.

"The victims are Mrs Irene McKenzie and her daughter Abigail McKenzie," stated the officer.

"Someone call Mr McKenzie and inform him of the death of his daughter and whereabouts of his wife," said the officer as he left his men to continue looking around the crime scene.

"Clear the way we have a Jane Doe in her early thirties she was a victim of car crash she's loosing blood so prep the operation room for an emergency surgery," shouted a doctor as they hurriedly pushed the gurney towards a room.

Few minutes laters a male ran into the hospital ten minutes later rushing towards the counter. "Hello I'm Douglas McKenzie my wife and daughter were brought here their names are Irene and Abigail McKenzie please tell me what happened to them."

"Mr McKenzie your wife is currently in surgery please wait in the waiting area," said a nurse as she turned to help another patient.

"What about my daughter?"

"Would someone please tell me what happened to my daughter," he broke down and cried as no one would answer his question.

"Mr McKenzie I am detective  Charles Swan I am sorry to inform you but your daughter has passed away."