Chapter 9

Douglas had revealed that his cousin Carol was married to this man named Richard who had passed away due to a fire. She expressed that she tried to cope with the loss of her husband while raising their teenage son but she felt herself spiraling.

Carol was estranged from the rest of the family since she didn't approve of how they treated Irene after Abigail's death. Seeing that she was spiraling, Carol called Douglas and asked if him and his family could stay a few days with her which he agree to. She even offered him a temporary job. Douglas had agreed and thought why not since it's been a long time since he's seen Carol.

After the discussion, the little family tried to come up with a plan on how they were going to break Enzo out of his prison.

"Irene we used to be vampire hunters so we could use that as a way to get in," revealed Douglas to which Irene agreed.

While the parents were discussing how they would break Enzo out of prison, Victoria had Noel take her to where the oldest witch in history was living. After arriving, Victoria noticed they were facing the cabin that looked exactly like the one she saw while watching the tv show. The duo then went up to the door and knocked.

"Coming," they heard.

A few moments later the door opened to reveal a tall brunette. Just from standing in her presence Victoria could feel the power radiating off her.

"Hello Ms Bennett, my name is Victoria McKenzie but you can call me Tori or Vicky," said Vicky.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Qetsiyah asked as she could feel the power radiating of the two.

"Please allow us inside," said Noel who smiled.

Seeing she had no other choice, Qetsiyah invited the duo inside before closing the door. The witch escorted them into her living room and showed them to the sofa.

"Miss Bennett," started Vicky.

"Call me Qetsiyah," interrupted the witch.

"Ok Qetsiyah, I am here to offer you a deal," started Vicky.

"What deal?" Qetsiyah asked skeptically.

"I know how you feel,imagine being cheated on and with your best friend at that. I honestly think all the doppelgängers are sluts but some might be redeemable," said Vicky as she smirked at Qetsiyah's shocked face.

 I honestly think all the doppelgängers are sluts but some might be redeemable," said Vicky as she smirked at Qetsiyah's shocked face

"What do you want?" Qetsiyah asked.

"It's simple really, you swear allegiance to me and I ensure that if Silas ever returned your free from harm and he and Amara suffers," she said.

"Deal," said Qetsiyah quickly.

"You've made an excellent choice. Please give her the vial Noel," instructed Vicky to which the white haired male obeyed.

"Drink," she instructed to the witch who hesitantly drunk the clear liquid.

"Eww what was that?" Qetsiyah asked as she finished drinking the liquid in the vial.

"Betray me and you die the most horrible death," Vicky said before giving the Bennett witch a paper with an address.

"My family and I will be moving soon and I will be owning the house at the address that's on that paper. You will come when I call you," she said before leaving.

Qetsiyah watched the duo leave her house and thought she actually made a deal with the devil. However, if it meant that Silas and Amara would suffer for their betrayal then she doesn't regret it. The witch then started to pack her stuff since she doesn't know when her mistress you call.

Meanwhile on their way back, Vicky looked at her brother. "Lion did you think that was the best choice?" she asked.

"Well little bug,from your memories Bonnie Bennett will be a formidable opponent who'd do anything for the latest doppelgänger. What's better than having her own ancestor teach her how to stay humble?" he asked.

Noel knew Vicky was actually scared when it came to facing the oldest Bennett witch but he knew she'd do anything to ensure her family's safety.

"Lion take me to Silas' body please," she asked to which he complied.

They arrived at the cave where the immortal male doppelgänger resided. Noel handed her the other vial that she made before going to where Amara was.

Victoria walked into the cave only to feel someone try and get into her head. Upset the half vampire girl gave the male an aneurysm.

"You have a specialty of using one's fears against them but sadly Silas my fears disappeared the moment I died and awoke in this world. I honestly have nothing to fear since I know everything I should know about this world and you," she said as she walked towards the coffin and removed the lid before looking down on the male like he's beneath her.

 I honestly have nothing to fear since I know everything I should know about this world and you," she said as she walked towards the coffin and removed the lid before looking down on the male like he's beneath her

She then opened her vial and purred it all over the male as he woke up and the color returned to his skin. He stared angrily at Vicky but she only smiled.

"You know in the original timeline you threw your doppelgänger Stefan in a safe and into a falls causing him to drawn over and over so I thought what a befitting punishment since you're now defenseless," she said as she grabbed the immortal and dragged him out of the cave.

Upon existing the gave Silas saw another male holding onto the love of his life Amara.

"Amara," he shouted as the girl freaked out due to all the suffering she encountered being the anchor.

"I want her to continue and suffer as the anchor while you drown for eternity," said Vicky as she placed Silas in a safe much to his horror and closed it using magic. The only way it would open is ifa she opens it and she ain't doing that.

"Throw him in," she said to Noel to which the male happily followed.

She then walked towards the scared looking Amara whose forehead vein looked ready to burst due to the fear she felt.

"My my what cruel fate you were dealed and all because you fell for an engaged man," said Vicky as she placed her hand on Amara's cheek.

"Kill me please," the doppelgänger begged.

"Unfortunately I can't until you are no longer the anchor. However what I will do is put you to sleep," Vicky said as she placed her hand on the girl's forehead causing her to fall unconscious.

"Will she be okay?" Noel asked as he arrived back at the location he left Vicky.

"She'll be fine so let's go," said Vicky as Noel transformed back into his animal form and spread his wings carrying his sister/master and their captive away.

She arrived at home and placed Amara in a coffin before closing it and going to meet her parents.

"We're all set to go to Augustine," said Douglas.