Chapter 15

It's two days since all the supernaturals and upgraded persons like Alaric Saltzman who had the Gilbert ring and Jeremy Gilbert who also had the ring and is an untriggered hunter we're given bracelets. Right after the meeting Victoria had to leave town for a photo shoot and was surprisingly questioned about her cheating ex who has gone missing.

~FLASHBACK~

Victoria was thinking of ideas for her new song while in her recording room with Noel. Her manager had approved of her break on the condition that she writes more songs to put on her album and stay in contact with her fans. For this, she mostly did lives on her social media profile which her fans liked. It was through this did she discover that one of her fans was being bullied at school.

Apparently, the girl liked them as boys and started dating him only for people to call her slut and whore. It was then revealed that he was using her by saying something along the line of 'It's too late for you to be my first love, but you'll always be my favorite'.

She hated guys like that so much, so she consoled the girl and told her boys like that will receive their well-deserved karma. Her phone then suddenly rang and she wondered who it was.

"Hello Victoria speaking who is this?" she asked.

"Hello Miss Mckenzie, I am Detective Swan and I was wondering if you can make your way down to Forks Police Station please?" the elder male asked.

"May I know why?" she asked.

"It is better you come to the station ma'am," he replied before hanging up which she thought was rude.

After arriving with her brother, she was brought to a room where they announced to her that her stupid ex-boyfriend had gone missing. "What does that have to do with me?" she asked.

"Well you're one of our main suspects since you have relations with the victim and the means to harm him and get away with it," said Detective Swan.

"First of all Sir, you called me here to ask about some whom I broke up with weeks ago. Secondly, you have no proof to back up your baseless assumptions, and seeing as I'm not under arrest I'll be leaving please don't contact me again about foolishness," she said getting up.

"Miss McKenzie, how is it foolishness when we are talking about someone's life here?"

" Well he can rot in hell for all I care," she replied leaving like the boss she is. Since then she continued with her life and her plans pertaining to Mystic Falls.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

She had been texting Enzo who had decided to see the world a bit before joining her in Mystic Falls. She had decided to give the bond a chance which made Enzo so happy that he decided to cut his travels short and head toward Mystic Falls.

He had been told about what was happening in Mystic Falls and was ready to hold his hand out to receive a bracelet however Noel told him that he'd get something different. Meanwhile, Victoria had just gotten off the phone with her manager who had told her that Harry's mutilated body was found in his mansion. The scene was so gruesome that the police officers couldn't stomach it. Good riddance she thought not feeling an inch of sympathy for the male.

As she hung up the phone, her eyes were suddenly covered and a voice said, "Guess who."

"You're back," she shouted as she turned and jumped into his arms. Giving him a peck on the lips before shying away as she covered her face leaving Enzo shocked.