(Vol. 3) Chapter 25: From Spartan to Guardian

Start from the beginning

Qrow: That's the one, sorry kid

"Y/N": *sighs* ...Of course.

Phyrra: *gasps* That is unacceptable!

Ozpin: *chuckles amusingly* I'm sure my colleague did not mean to do such act whenever he was drinking or not

Qrow: He's right, she was flirting with me.

"Y/N": If there's a day that i would believe that, it'll be the day where my hair turns white alongside with my eyes

(His statement makes Qrow and Phyrra chuckle and giggle while Ozpin was just smiling at them)

Ozpin: I'm glad we all share a moment where we smile and laugh... *looks at Phyrra* Back to the main topic, would you believe me I told you it was true?

Phyrra: *smiles skeptically* I beg you pardon?

Ozpin: What if i were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?

Phyrra: Is it perhaps powers like Y/N's semblance?

"Y/N": In a way. Think of it as a person can use any kind of powers, but that person can mastered it without relying on Dusts.

Phyrra: If that is the case, i would say that i wouldn't believe such things, except for Y/N.

Ozpin: But instead of semblance, that person can do such things with magic, like actual magic.

Phyrra: *surprised* Oh my--

Qrow: Yeah, first time hearing it's pretty crazy.

"Y/N": Ozpin literally has someone who can copy anybody's semblance as if i was using magic.

Phyrra: *still surprised, looks at Ozpin* You're serious?

Ozpin: *staring at Phyrra* ...Do i look like i'm joking?

(Phyrra was in disbelief on what she was just being told, she didn't expect her headmaster to confess about magic being real)

Phyrra: Why-why are you telling me this?

(Ozpin looks at Qrow, who gave him a serious nod to tell her why she's here...

He then looks at "Y/N" to confirm her answer, the knight faintly nods, letting him know to tell her the truth...

Ozpin closes his eyes for a second, then reopens them to stare directly at Phyrra)

Ozpin: We're telling you, Phyrra Nikos, because we believe that you are next in line to receive the Fall Maiden's Powers.

(Phyrra became shocked to hear such news, but she took a minute to realize what Ozpin said)

Phyrra: 'We'?

(Right on the cue, the elevator's doors begin to open as it reveals Glynda and Ironwood...

Phyrra turns around and sees them as Ironwood was fixing his tie while Glynda gently pushes her glasses up)

Ironwood: Sorry, we're late.

"Y/N": Don't worry, we just told her the news.

Glynda: Are you also aware of this action?

"Y/N": If it means to protect everyone i care, then i'll do anything to protect them.

Phyrra: Wait...What is this? *looks at Ozpin* Who are you?

Glynda: You know who we are...

(She then begins to walk towards Ozpin with Ironwood as Qrow soon joins with them)