(Vol. 3) Chapter 25: From Spartan to Guardian

Start from the beginning

Ozpin: What is your favorite fairy tale?

(Phyrra was confused by his question...

"Y/N", on the other hand, was shrugging at her, not knowing why he asked that)

Phyrra: I'm...sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales. Stories from your childhood, surely you must remember of them.

Phyrra: *thinks* Hmm... *looks at Ozpin* Well, there's the Tale of the Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in The Tower-

Ozpin: *leans forward, laying his arms on his desk* What about the story of the season?

Phyrra: Oh, of course!

"Y/N": Isn't the same one you told me when you were training me, Qrow?

Qrow: Yup, the story of four sisters visiting an old man

Phyrra: I remember that story too!

(Before she could tell the story, the scenario changes as four respective colored figures were appearing infront of an old house)

Phyrra: A callous old man who refuses to leave his house is visited by four travelling sisters...

(A white figure appears near a tree while the other three figures disappear from the scene)

Phyrra: The first one understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate...

(After that, a green figure appeared at the screen with a basket of fruits and flowers)

Phyrra: The second brings him fruits an flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden...

(Soon after, an orange figure was seen calling out the old man by waving her arm)

Phyrra: The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace world around him...

(And then, a red pinkish figure was seen near her orange colored sister)

Phyrra: And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has and be thankful...

(The scenario changes as the man of the story was seen with his arms holding up as if he was showing the four sisters something)

Phyrra: In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help the others all over the world...

(The scenario changes one more time, this time it shows the old man waving at the sisters who were walking away from his house)

Phyrra: They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnants until the end of days.

(The scenario ends up as the screen shows back inside Ozpin's office where Phyrra was still talking with Ozpin as Qrow and "Y/N" were listening)

Phyrra: Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. The four maidens. *smiles* My mother loves that story.

Ozpin: Would you believe me if i told you that one's been around since i was a boy?

Phyrra: *skeptical* You're not that old, Professor

"Y/N": Never judge a book by its cover, Phyrra. Qrow may look a cool huntsman, but after knowing him, he's a drunken lad who like to tell stories

Qrow: *chuckles slightly* True...but also remember my niece liked the one i've been on the mission recently

"Y/N": ...I pray to Oum, if you told her a story about a waitress--