JOURNEY START TODAY

Timeskip 4 year

Shu pov

Shu today is my final day at this home tommorow I will get my Pokemon license and finally became a trainer...

Shu : eevee are you excited...

Eevee : I am a little scared but being with you I know everything gonna be alright...

Shu : we will gonna get new friends and Pokemon and unforgettable battle...

Eevee : yeah...

Shu : come on let's go to sleep...

Eevee than jump on shu bed and they both go to sleep...

Shu : goodnight Eevee...

Eevee : goodnight shu...

They both go to sleep...

At morning

Shu : Eevee wake up we have to go...

Eevee : oh you wake up what time is it...

Shu : 7 am let's go...

Eevee than jump on shu shoulder and shu see Ash sleeping knowing if he wake him up the whole story will change so he just ignore him...

Shu : mom I am going to professor oak lab...

Delia : you still have time you know...

Shu : yeah but professor oak call me early...

Delia : ok take care...

Shu then run to the lab and meet professor oak...

Oak : oh shu my boy you come...

Shu : yeah professor you call me early remember...

Oak : yeah the thing is I have a surprise for you...

Shu : surprised what is it professor???

Oak : come follow me...

Shu follow oak and together they come to the professor oak Charizard...

Shu : professor what are we doing here...

Oak : patience shu your gift is here...

Charizard then see shu and smile then from behind her come a Charmander...

Shu : wow a Charmander!!

Oak : the thing is shu my Charizard want you to take care of her Charmander...

Shu : wait so that means...

Oak : yes shu Charizard trust you and want you to become trainer of Charmander...

Shu was surprised hearing this and excited he can have Charizard now...

Oak : here his pokeball shu go and take your gift...

Shu take the pokeball and go infront of Charmander first Charmander was scared but feeling shu aura he feel calmness from him and run towards him...

Charmander : hi human...

Shu : hi Charmander...

Charmander : wait you can talk to us???

Shu : yes...

Charmander : my mom tell me about you but I didn't believe her now seeing you in person you look amazing...

Shu laugh and said...

Shu : say Charmander wanna join me on my journey to become STRONGEST...

Charmander look at shu and then pokeball then click the button of the pokeball and get inside it...