401-410

The office staff kindly suggested: "According to your situation, the possibility of being admitted is not great, it is better to try another industry."

"Then defend the wall fortifications." Even if he didn't want to, Chen Fang had to accept his fate, he wanted to do business, but now that he didn't even have the capital to start, he could only think about it.

Tired is a little tired, but the points earned plus the wife and rent, can barely support a large family.

"There is no shortage of people for the fortifications of the defensive wall, and after the appointment has reached 20,000, it will take about half a month for the construction of the Z4 defensive wall to begin. You choose to wait, or change jobs again.

Chen Fang smacked his lips, even the tiring and hard work of the defensive wall needs to queue up for an appointment? How worthless is the labor force in City A now!

Besides, even the work of the defensive wall has to be queued, that is, there is more tiring and bitter than it, and it will kill people!

Chen Fang asked with a crying face: "Then what work can I do now?"

"Is it okay to follow the car engineering team?"

"What about the work?"

"Follow the car to the river to dig river sand for the fortification building of the defensive wall."

"Is that what you mean to go out of base?"

"Yes, but the roads and rivers along the way have been cleared by military personnel, but there is no 100% safety, and the relative work points will be a little higher."

Chen Fang pouted, can't do it, the crack that just happened is five kilometers away from the base, fortunately it didn't happen in the base, and now I don't know when the next time will happen.

And he went to dig river sand in the river, in case he encountered the ambushed eight-touch beast and the erythrium fish! These monsters are all life-threatening, and the tentacles of the eight-touch beast in the water casually wrap around his hands and feet, and the others are gone!

"Is there somewhere else?" Chen Fang asked with hope.

"It's all similar places, you came too late to find a job, these positions were already full a year ago, a radish and a pit, to put it ugly, as long as you work in the base, many people are willing to pick big manure."

This is indeed the truth, there will be danger outside at any time, will be attacked and eaten by monsters, there are soldiers in the base with weapons and flesh and blood to block, people seeking stability would rather be tired than risk their lives to work outside the base.

Unless life can't go on!

For a moment, Chen Fang wanted to sign up, but thinking of the two sons in the family, what if he had three long and two short sons! Although his wife is a little short-tempered, she has suffered with him for so many years, he died, and the burden of the family was all on her.

In the end, Chen Fang still made an appointment for the number of places in the pharmaceutical factory, and the number of reservations in the military factory was almost 130,000, and the pharmaceutical factory was more than 90,000.

If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't make repeated appointments, Chen Fang still wanted to make an appointment for both factories, and it wouldn't be a waste of the queue qualification for this purchase.

When he left the hall, the whole person was dejected.

His stomach was grumbling with hunger, and he didn't dare to go home, thinking of the tigress at home, Chen Fang thought about where to hide to deal with the night.

Think about it or go to the black market, say it is a black market, in fact, it is an alley, usually when everyone is too lazy to go to the large market, they will take their own things here to exchange, there are many stalls made of broken tables and chairs, so bad can also cover the wind and rain.

It was getting colder, and many people closed their stalls early, so Chen Fang found a slightly spacious booth to cat.

Exhaled hot breath from mouth to hands, and complained on his mouth: "Oh, it's only been a few months, and it's almost freezing to death!"

"Shouldn't you freeze here tonight?"

"Forget it, it's better to freeze to death than to go back and be scolded to death by a tigress!"

I didn't sleep well in the past two days, without my wife's nagging, although the weather was a little colder, Chen Fang still slept beautifully.

He now finally knows why some men would rather go to an Internet café than spend the night at home, and his wife reads a tightening spell much more powerful than Tang Monk.

"Brother Lei, what you said is true?"

"Can the news be confirmed?"

"We have to send a sum of money!"

"He also said that these gold was going to be smashed into his hands, but he didn't expect that the time would come and run, and he was almost scolded by his family, and now it's time for us to get rich."

When Chen Fang slept vaguely, he heard the whispered discussion in front of his booth, they were too close to the booth where he was hiding, less than a meter away, Chen Fang could even hear the breathing of one of them clearly.

Gold!

One stroke happens!

Rich!

Extracting this news, Chen Fang's ears immediately pricked up, which was closely related to himself.

"The news revealed by my own brother, he can still pit me!"

"Yes, yes, our brother is working officially in the capital base of the Dragon Kingdom, and the news is definitely better informed than ours."

"Brother Lei, then let's do it tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow? You can't get by with money, my brother said that now the capital base has begun to trial the plan to buy gold, and the exchange of materials is more than three times the original purchase of three melons and two dates, more than a week, less than two days, each base will set off this wave.

"Aren't we making this money by buying a lot of money now? Go tonight!

"Yes, yes, or Brother Lei takes us as brothers, tell us such important news."

"Shao, Dongzi, you are a local of City A, you should know the information about the group of people you acquired earlier, right?"

"You know, Chen Fang in the community next door to me is that I heard that the acquisition of gold has gone bankrupt, and his wife argues at home every day!"

Chen Fang - dare to love his wife and make trouble with him, everyone in the surrounding community knows about it?

"What are you going to do?"

"Exchange with him, anyway, the gold is smashed into his hands, I press the price, the proportion of exchange can be quadrupled, the larger the base, the more you earn."

"Brother Lei, what about you?"

"I've already found Xiao Ah Fei, and they'll get it for me."

"Isn't Xiao Fei a thief? Brother Lei, are you going to play yin?

"What Dongzi does is a business with a book, but I do a business without a capital, hahaha."

"Brother Lei is wise!"

The rest of the people are all sneaking and patting horses, and some goosebumps that Chen Fang listened to came out, and the mind of kneeling and licking was obvious.

But drag their blessing and let him know this incredible news.

After Brother Lei and the others left far away, Chen Fang came out from under the stall, and he couldn't stay for the next moment, trotting towards the direction of the house.

When I got home and knocked on the door, my wife was already waiting here with a chicken feather duster: "Chen Fang, you are still there."Knowing to come back, you still know to want this home, you - woo-woo! What

Chen Fang's wife was going to say next was swallowed into her stomach by covering her mouth and swallowing: "Wife, listen to me, I'm in the black market-"

Chen Fang told his wife one by one the news he heard in the black market, and his wife also went from wide-eyed to suspicious, but the mood was not as intense as just now.