156-160

Wu Yaya searched for a long time this night, but Fan Zou Yu probably looked at all the places she might have been, and did not find half of her figure.

In the end, she prepared for the worst and inquired with others all the way before finding her way to the Qin family's villa.

Coincidentally, the Qin family villa lived in the Qingshuiwan villa that Yunyang and Xia Changyuan were responsible for cleaning before, Tangyuan lived in the east district, and the Qin family lived in the western district.

are all limited edition single-family garden villas that can only be lived in by the powerful, and the area of the courtyard alone has three or four hundred square meters in front and back, completely independent property rights, and there is no need to worry that the official will use the loan to stuff people in.

In fact, the owners who live in the Clear Water Bay villa are now also very quiet, and at this level, who is not the owner of the full payment.

Even if individual villas are vacant, those who are arranged to live here are the high-level intellectuals valued by the state.

The property in Clear Water Bay is still very strict, Wu Yaya is wearing rags and rags to see that she is working on the construction site, and now her face and hair are dusty, so if you don't go in, you will definitely be stopped outside.

Just at this time, the shuttle bus of the mushroom base drove back, and many of the senior breeders of the mushroom base and the families of the researchers of natural disaster food varieties were divided into this community to live, plus the supply of mushrooms during this period was sufficient, and the welfare benefits were getting better and better, and the shuttle was only a small part of the benefits.

The shuttle stopped outside the community, accepting the temporary inspection of the property, Wu Yaya thought of the plot she had seen in the movie, and she secretly rolled to the bottom of the shuttle bus, using her hands and feet to grab the things that could be borrowed on the chassis.

After the shuttle bus drove to the community after the inspection, she also entered the Clear Water Bay community safely.

"Building 16... 16 buildings..." Wu Yaya read the number of Qin family villas she heard while searching.

Clear Water Bay villas have high greenery and low plot ratio, so the interval between villas is also quite large, plus there are many intellectuals and important people living in the community, unlike the overcrowding in other communities, and I can't wait to cover the main roads of the community.

After some searching, she finally found 16 buildings, hiding in the half-human tall grass opposite the back door.

She hoped that she had guessed wrong, and Zou Yu would never come here.

According to Murphy's Law, the more you are afraid of something, the more it will come.

Zou Yu's dusty and shabby clothes were incompatible with the clean villa of the Qin family.

Qin Chaoyuan fiddled with the Buddha beads in his hand expressionlessly at this time, and his wife, who previously knew the cause of his son's death, had fainted in tears and was helped back to the room by the domestic servant.

The atmosphere in the living room was dull, so that Zou Yu couldn't breathe, she didn't dare to look at Qin Chaoyuan, it was too different from what she thought in her heart, and now she finally felt afraid.

In the dull atmosphere, Qin Chaoyuan finally spoke: "You said that a woman named Yunyang coerced and lured you to kill my son?"

Zou Yu nodded repeatedly: "Yes, it's her, it's her!" She asked us to tie Qin Yueyang up with a rope, and then threw it out of the window of the warehouse and hung it on the wall, waiting for the eight-touch beast in the water to eat this bait made of people, she... She calls this a way of fishing.

Zou Yu was lying, she knew that the cruel practice of fishing was done by Qin Yueyang first, but now in order to have a good life, she completely lost the conscience in her heart.

It seems that only by describing Yun Yang as worse and more cruel, the matter of killing Qin Yueyang by her hand can be diluted.

But where is an old fox like Qin Chaoyuan so easy to deceive: "What did Qin Yueyang do to make Yun Yang have to kill him?"

"And how do you know her name is Yun Yang?"

Zou Yu's heart beat violently: "I, I only heard her name after we were rescued."

"Then why did she kill Yueyang and pass through your hands?" Qin Chaoyuan asked.

Zou Yu made a psychological hint for too long, almost able to take the lie as the truth, gritted his teeth and said: "She was raped by Qin Yueyang, and later killed him by mistake, knowing his identity is not easy to mess with, and we are insiders, preventing us from snitching to let us kill together, we... We are forced!

But her words could not forbid Qin Chaoyuan's scrutiny at all: "You said that Yun Yang killed him by mistake, how did he kill him, where is the wound?"

"She smashed Qin Yueyang's head with something, and took advantage of the fact that he was bleeding and unconscious, so that we could hang him down with a rope." Zou Yu said.

The atmosphere was silent again, and at this time, Qin Chaoyuan had already walked to the corner of the villa and took out a golf club and weighed it in his hand.

Zou Yu's pupils contracted violently, his body trembled, but his lips said as if uncontrollably: "This is true!" Absolutely true! I didn't lie to you!

Qin Chaoyuan had already walked to her side, hit her left eye with a golf club, and Zou Yu screamed violently and collapsed to the ground covering her left eye and curled up in pain.

The left eye was injured and began to ooze blood, Qin Chaoyuan held the blood-stained golf club and looked at her condescendingly: "My temper and patience are not very good, if you don't tell the truth, you may die if you go down this shot."

Zou Yu is now frightened, where else dare to make up nonsense, while retreating and begging for mercy: "I said I said!" Don't fight, don't fight!

"It was me and Wu Yaya who were taken by Qin Yueyang and strongened, and Yun Yang and her brother were accidentally chased by monsters to this mall to take refuge. Qin Yueyang locked us in a small room, and vainly tried to go to Qiangyunyang, and then... I was countered by Yun Yang, I didn't want to kill him, it was Yun Yang who asked me to kill him, it has nothing to do with me!

"Please, I don't want the reward, you let me go, please!" Zou Yu, who was in front of death, finally began to wake up, kneeling on the ground with his hands folded and begging Qin Chaoyuan.

Qin Chaoyuan's middle-aged face was treacherous and mean, waving a golf club to find a feeling, and constantly gesturing: "It's whimsical enough to kill my son, and want to come to me to get a bounty, this will still go, what do you think!" The

club hit Zou Yu's body again, Zou Yu screamed in pain, with the shot after shot, Zou Yu's voice became smaller and smaller, but the blood on the ground flowed, and the blood from the club falling on the corpse splashed on Qin Chaoyuan's face.

It wasn't until Qin Chaoyuan was tired that he stopped and wiped the blood on his face with a clean tissue.

Said to the two bodyguards beside him: "Dispose of the corpses, as well as the one named Wu Yaya and the one named Yunyang, find someone to tie me up, I have to cut meat from them to feed the dogs!"

Yun Yang was sitting on the clean and warm carpet at home playing with some educational block toys with the cub, and suddenly sneezed three times in a row.