116-120

After Yun Yang fed the cubs breakfast, he and Ah Yi each ate boiled quick-frozen dumplings.

The gold medal shrimp that misses home has always been Yunyang's favorite, and she can show off a whole bag alone, the soup is rich, and the shrimp are smooth and smooth. The fillings are not all like mushy like other quick-frozen dumplings, and the missed dumpling fillings are clearly grainy and appetizing when eaten in the mouth.

The noodle soup of dumplings is filled with balsamic vinegar and light soy sauce, and the taste is amazing.

Ah Yi didn't like to eat dumplings and add extra seasoning to the soup, and a plate of clear soup dumplings in the sea bowl was still eaten by him.

After eating, the family of three went out to eat, although the capital base was still overcrowded, but since the stagnant water receded, without the threat of the monster of the eight-touch beast, human beings can quickly recover from the previous fear and still work hard to live.

Although the official cannot solve the problem of employment for so many people, they have worked hard to cooperate with most survivors to explore a second way of working, such as deliberately setting aside an area for ordinary people to do business.

To say that it is to do business is actually a super-large and well-stocked market for barter.

Yun Yang looked at the things in the market and felt like he had gone to the Yiwu wholesale market, really had everything, and saw a super large "frog" leading a group of inflatable little frogs for sale, and there were half-old children around each parent, looking at those little frogs with their eyes.

The cub was also caught off guard by a touch of green in the crowd, stretched out his little hand and pointed there, and Yun Yang carried him to the green frog.

The owner of the green frog hid in the inflatable big frog rubber ring, isolating the cold wind outside, plus the rush from the fourth ring road in the morning with a car, sweating, and now even if he hid inside, he was shivering with cold.

Looking at Yun Yang holding the child, his eyes were green looking at the down jacket on Yun Yang and the cub, if the down jacket was really thrown in the trash in the hot summer was too lazy for someone to pick it up, but overnight the temperature plummeted, everyone who flashed did not land, many people were still shivering at home in summer clothes, and some people were even worse, when they were rescued, they were shirked, and the official humane issued him a set of volunteer uniforms, I didn't know where to take off the top of my volunteer uniform before I was too hot, but now retribution has come, and I rely on shaking to keep warm in the Chase shop shirtless.

The down jacket worn by Yun Yang does not look exaggerated at all, the pure black Bo Moudeng down jacket is as low-key as the black storm jacket on Ah Yi's body, and now there is no shortage of people flowing in this large market like Yun Yang to wear, but this does not prevent people who do not have winter clothes from envying people who have winter materials.

Yun Yang also bought a small frog for the cub, the cub grabbed it in his hand, the little arm kept patting up, and the little frog also swung with it, which was very pleasing.

Yun Yi broke the little frog into a slipknot, and when it encountered strong force, it would tear it apart by itself, so the danger was relatively small.

Walking around the big market with my child, I really had everything, except for no food, pots and pans, quilts, old clothes and shoes, quilts, pillow towels, raincoats and rain gear, all kinds of spices, books... The whole nine yards.

Let people experience the fun of Taobao, Yunyang is happy to buy a lot of things, she has a lot of materials in the space to exchange, especially a section of milk powder that was hoarded for the cub before, now the cub is big and drinks are the second stage, there are more than a dozen boxes in the space placed there, just can use the milk powder to exchange materials.

The capital base has now posted a material consideration list in enlarged font on the wall of the big market, and the popularity even has a consideration list in front of each stall, as long as the materials you have can basically find the corresponding purchasing power on the table.

Food and side foods are still the most popular in this market, and milk powder is a nutritional product, which is in short supply.

Yun Yang held the cub, Ah Yi held a can of milk powder in his hand, and the hiking bag exchanged for milk powder behind his back was already full of things, books, educational toys, field daggers, flints and hiking rope backpacks.

And the price of obtaining these things is only milk powder in grams!

It can only be said that the purchasing power of food is too strong now, and billionaires before the natural disaster will try to feel what is a social animal if they do not have a material base in the era of natural disasters, after all, the banknotes and currency in the bank have become virtual numbers in the real sense.

Each country promises to wait until the natural disaster recovers and will also restore the purchase of the former currency, the key is that this natural disaster will last for a long time, and when the human race is gone, the natural disaster may not end.

So now the money in the bank is just a virtual number, and it doesn't play a role in real life.

Yun Yang, who has memories of her past life, exchanged all the money for materials before the natural disaster came, and only materials could give her a sense of security.

After waiting for the market, the last bit of milk powder in Ah Yi's hand was changed, and even the milk powder can was directly given away.

Carrying a mountaineering bag, Ah Yi didn't seem to feel the weight behind him, and he still followed Yun Yang behind him to protect him as usual, he changed from a tool that can only kill to a tool that can now say that he can laugh and laugh and flesh and blood, Yun Yang is indispensable.

Yun Yang and Ah Yi have been nesting at home with the cubs since the end of the city's corpse cleaning, and their bones are about to rust.

Ah Yi is quite strict with his daily management, he moved an empty room as a training room, Muay Thai, taekwondo, judo, these will practice every day, Yun Yang will take advantage of the cub to sleep every day and Ah Yi will practice for a period of time to train the flexibility of the body.

When he was halfway there, Yun Yang thought of the point card that had not risen on his ID card and proposed, "Let's go to the mission hall and take a look." Ah

Yi naturally nodded, almost what Yun Yang said, he would never have the idea of refuting.

There are many private cars soliciting customers parked on the side of the market road, from cars, vans, jeeps to vans, and even more outrageously, tractors, six chairs fixed on the body occupies a full body, two people are already sitting on the body, and an uncle in his fifties is nearby to solicit customers.

Yun Yang saw that they were like getting off the train before the natural disaster, and the enthusiastic driver uncle invited you to take the car.

Yun Yang and Ah Yi chose a slightly more expensive car with a vegetable biscuit because they brought the cubs, and after the driver led them to the car, he kicked the accelerator on the road unimpeded, and sent them to the front of the mission hall of the original gymnasium in ten minutes.

Because the mission hall has been rebuilt, the first floor of the outside is now tempered glass, and many people at the gate are coming in and out to receive tasks, and the queues for receiving tasks and settling task points at each counter are very long, everything is very similar to before the natural disaster.