146-150

Knock knock!" Then there was a knock on the door.

Tang Yuan was a little dissatisfied: "Who, it's like a soul."

Hong Jie stepped forward and opened the door, and what appeared was Zhai Jiaming's dust servant with an eager face, and seeing Xia Changyuan was the same as seeing the backbone of the master's heart: "Chief Xia, something happened again!" Tang

Yuan immediately sat up straight: "The stinky ape is coming?"

Zhai Jiaming shook his head with a tangled face: "It's hard to say, the base's infrared detector and early warning device have not been triggered, but someone has disappeared again."

Xia Changyuan also frowned and doubted: "The instruments that the capital base let us escort over this time were only out of the warehouse after precise testing and adjustment, and theoretically speaking, it cannot be a problem with the instruments."

"Neither the detector nor the early warning device has been triggered, and the possibility of an abnormal creature such as a stinky ape or an eight-touch beast breaking in is extremely small."

Yun Yang nodded and said, "Yes, if someone is missing, they can't all be pushed onto the monsters to make them back, and humans will also kill each other, right?" Maybe it's a homicide?

At this time, two hurried footsteps came from the corridor, and after seeing Zhai Jiaming, he said: "Captain, go to the garbage dump in District 3, where fresh human bones were found." "

Bones? Everyone was stunned in their hearts, thinking about the dead and thinking about carrion, but did they not think about the fresh bones described by the police at this base?

"I'll go right away." Zhai Jiaming and Xia Changyuan hurriedly said goodbye, what Yun Yang said just now was very correct, the problem of disappearance could not be classified as monsters, it was he who could not come out of the strange circle where the stinky ape preded on humans before.

Tang Yuan was curious: "The task is completed, it is not bad for this time and a half, or let's go and see it together?"

Hong Jie and Wei looked east at Xia Changyuan, and Yun Yang echoed Tang Yuan: "I think your proposal is very good, idle is idle, we have all taken ninety-nine steps in one hundred steps to worship Buddha, and the last step is to complete it."

Xia Changyuan also wanted to go over to see the situation, and simply nodded: "Go, then let's go and see together."
When
they arrived at the scene, the base forensic doctor was already performing an autopsy, and when Zhai Jiaming got that the flesh on the bones was removed by sharp knives, and the fingerprints were left by humans, he was strangely relieved, in short, it was not the stinky ape who came in.

Human contradictions can be solved internally, but monster invasion is another matter.

"Team Zhai, there is still here!"

"I have it too!"

"The gutter is also half culled, no, it's not like it was culled!"

"It's like some kind of beast gnawing..."

The police who came to investigate the murder found six corpses in a row in this garbage dump, three of which had been removed from the flesh and blood with a sharp weapon such as a knife, and the other three had tear marks, one of the corpses had meat on it as if it was in a hurry, and half of it was soaked in the smelly gutter.

Yun Yang squeezed in front of the crowd with the convenience of Tang Yuan and Yun Yi opening a way in front, and just saw the forensic doctor with rubber gloves collecting the corpse.

One of the corpses was bitten by some kind of beast with only two leg bones and feet connected to fascia, and the upper body was intact, revealing a face stained with blood, and the head was sunken and deformed, as if it had been hit by some heavy object.

Zhai Jiaming immediately felt bad when he heard words like he was bitten by some kind of beast.

Ran into Xia Changyuan's team who came to see the scene to see the excitement, and couldn't help but stop.

"Team Zhai, aren't we going back to the office?" The colleague asked.

Zhai Jiaming said: "You guys go back first, I still have some questions to confirm." The

colleague didn't say anything more, only nodded and left with the troops.

The scene was pulled up by a yellow cordon and two police officers were left on duty.

When everyone saw that there was no excitement to watch, they immediately scattered like birds and animals.

Zhai Jiaming, Xia Changyuan and the others found a secluded place, frowning and looking bitter: "I'm really afraid of what is coming, the base may really hide a stinky ape."

Tang Yuan thought about things on the bright side: "It's not necessarily a stinky ape, maybe it's really a beast?" It is not surprising that tigers and lions in the deep mountains and old forests eat people.

Hong Jie looked at the corpse carried into the police car by a white cloth and asked, "Can the number of missing people reported and the number of dead be compared?"

Zhai Jiaming nodded: "All right, one is the shovel driver of the garbage dump, two are employees of the public canteen, and three are all from the city wall repair team."

Wei Xiangdong said, "It's too coincidental that the bones of these six people were all left here, and it is very likely that one person did it."

Zhai Jiaming was crazy: "There are human fingerprints and monster bite marks, this cannot be a coincidence, what do you make me think!" Is it said that a man and a monster are in a human safety zone to kill and eat people?

Hong Jie also frowned: "It should not be a monster like a stinky ape, the infrared detector is not mentioned, and the early warning device has not alarmed!"

Xia Changyuan looked at the thoughtful Yun Yang and asked, "If Yun Yang has any ideas, it is better to say it and listen to it."

Yun Yang did think of a clue, but before that, she had to confirm to Hong Jie and Xia Changyuan: "How do you set the parameter values of the abnormal biological early warning?"

Xia Changyuan was stunned, and didn't seem to expect her to ask questions about the machine: "The abnormal biological early warning device is actually an extension of the infrared detector, and the precise weight is set after the debugging of the information of monsters such as the eight-touch beast by professionals..."

Yun Yang was confused by a series of proper nouns, but she also extracted her own information: " So the Longling Safety Zone temporarily sets the parameters of the adult body for stinky apes, right?

Zhai Jiaming nodded: "It's so..."

Tang Yuan was anxious: "Oh girl, don't sell it, talk quickly, my ears have been pricked up for half a day."

Yun Yang confirmed his guess and said his bold conjecture: "When we rescued Zhou Fang and Fang Ling before, they mentioned that a mother who was pregnant with a stinky ape cub successfully escaped from the cave, do you remember?"

"Then you might as well think boldly, if this woman is not dead, and she also gave birth to the little stinky ape and brought it into the base..."

Tangyuan immediately denied this possibility: "That's a monster, a man-eating monster, a natural enemy of mankind!" Without ten years of cerebral thrombosis, it is a matter of raising stinky apes.

Everyone also looked at Yun Yang and waited for her explanation.

"Let's not mention the fact that monsters and humans stand on the opposite side, when the little stinky ape in the cave was born, Hong Jie and I saw it, the vitality is extremely tenacious, and there is no meat and no joy, Fang Ling They said that the little stinky ape was born to eat minced meat and drink blood to maintain the needs of body functions."

"You don't see if it coincides with the first three deboned and cleaned humans, because the cubs can only eat minced meat, so that person picks the meat off the bones and chops it to feed."